Repticon CA, OC FAIR GROUND November 13 & 14, 2021

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Looks like we finally have Repticon coming back to Southern CA. Anyone that can make it come by my booth and as always I will be working with REPTILE DEN. Always great to see New and Old School AB Family....

November 13 & 14, 2021
OC Fair & Event Center - 88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Saturday:
9:00am-12:45pm
1:15pm-4:00pm

Sunday:
10:00am-12:45pm
1:15pm-4:00pm

DaveM

ArachnoOneCanReach
Old Timer
Repticon has no locations in New York :sad:
I see there's a location in Edison, New Jersey... ...but I'm not sure if it's safe to go there.
I heard that a bunch of rabbis planned to kidnap married men and torture them with cattle prods in a warehouse there, until the men agreed to divorce their wives.

DaveM

ArachnoOneCanReach
Old Timer
Who would have thought he would be the first of our little group to go round the pipe?
:rofl: I'm sure the Repticon events are excellent wherever they're held, and that many great things have happened in Edison, including his wizardry at Menlo Park.
Very happy that people from SoCal will have Repticon soon. Enjoy! 👍

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
I will be there with my daughter working at the Bug Cage. The boss has left us the keys to the store.
Joe, we will see you there

You going? If so it would be nice to put a face on the name

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
I will be there with my daughter working at the Bug Cage. The boss has left us the keys to the store.
I heard Chad won't be there and I am sure you will be busy. Have fun and I believe I am right next to you. Chad made sure so I can keep an eye out lol....

Last edited:

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
I heard Chad won't be there and I am sure you will be busy. Have fun and I believe I am right next to you. Chad made sure so I can keep an eye out lol....
yeah he has to be elsewhere and he has entrusted us with his business. Yeah, we'll be busy (hopefully)
Will try to at least yell hello

MrGhostMantis

Arachnoprince

You going? If so it would be nice to put a face on the name
Pretty sure I walked by you guys like, 3 times and I realized I shoulda said hi!

MrGhostMantis

Arachnoprince
yes, you should have. Hopefully next time. Did you pick anything up?
I got a bunch of stuff from the expo, almost got a Phrynus sp from your booth.

List of new acquisitions:
Paravaejovis x2, H. silenus Sub Male, P. whitei, Avicularia avicularia, A. chalcodes Sub Female, C. sculpturatus x4, Rice Beetle colony, Eleodes sp. x3, and a bromeliad.