Remulopygus brevispinus

Nicolepickford

Arachnopeon
I loved the vietnamese rainbows I added to another enclosure so much that I've set up a glass terrarium and have just ordered 3 "Remulopygus brevispinus" or "pink legged milipede" to be arriving on Friday, I believe they originate in Indonesia, but that's about all I've found on them

Can anyone give me any advice :)

The Spider House

Arachnobaron
Thank you! I feel it could be a little bigger, but if they start a family (or at the very least, survive) I can make that happen!
Looks good to me. This one has just been set up for my Phormictopus sp dominican purple (ex cautus) also pictured below. 20210516_120316.jpg 20210410_104857.jpg

Nicolepickford

Arachnopeon
Looks good to me. This one has just been set up for my Phormictopus sp dominican purple (ex cautus)
Looks lovely! And what a beautiful spider! A tarantula is definitely next on my list.. only thing stopping me is I want an OBT, which I hear are not beginner friendly in the slightest

The Spider House

Arachnobaron
Looks lovely! And what a beautiful spider! A tarantula is definitely next on my list.. only thing stopping me is I want an OBT, which I hear are not beginner friendly in the slightest
They are defensive and quick so I would not recommend the OBT as a beginner T.
The usual suspects of the Brachypelma, Grammostola and Aphonopelma species are usually the best to begin with IMHO.