Remeber this guy

TTstinger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
do you guys remember this guy?

Well I woke up this morning to find him laying on his back.

I will post pic's as things progress.

vtecgsr

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Awesome picture series! Is that a seemanni? Im currently waiting for mine to molt... How many months did it go since its last molt?

Giantsfan24

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow, ive never seen that detailed of a sequential order of a molt before. Great job.

EricFavez

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It is absolutley a girl...and i was wondering if it was a seemani also?

bushbuster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ok...whats telling you its a girl? What are the 4 white things? Book lungs? I'm gathering that one uses the upper book lungs as a reference point, so whats between them that sexes this T? Thanks

green_bottle_04

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ok...whats telling you its a girl? What are the 4 white things? Book lungs? I'm gathering that one uses the upper book lungs as a reference point, so whats between them that sexes this T? Thanks
no. whats telling us its a girl is the spermatheca. its the crecent moon shaped line above the book lungs.

elyanalyous

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
absolutly stunning. My BF never gets to watch a molt, so he is awstruck at the pictures in sequence.

DrAce

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Great pictures!

The girl-clue is the reddish/brown bits between the top-most set of book lungs. Those are the 'bits' that the male is going to inject with his sperm (making this a female). A bloke wouldn't have them.

TTstinger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks for the comments everyone I will post an end results pic soon:)