Relatively new millipede keeper here, how to move forward?

Alphaomegalogs

Arachnopeon
I have 2 smokey oak pedes at the moment that are healthy and have been in my care for almost 6 months. I love them a lot but they are relatively dull colored for a millipede that spends almost all of its time buried, so I am looking for a vibrant colored one this time. I ordered a ten gallon tank and a screen top so I can get more but I'm not sure what my next species should be. I can't afford AGBs although I do want one eventually. I've looked into Thai rainbows, bumblebees, dragons, giant deserts, ivories, flamelegs, Scarletts, feathers, Ghana chocolates (I can't find them for sale anywhere though), and a few others. Any recommendations? I would just get some dragons because I really like flatties, but they are expensive and more picky than most roundies.

LogLurker

Arachnopeon
Chicobolus have essentially the same care requirements as your Narceus, and they're pretty eye-catching. Mine are very active especially if supplemental food is involved.

I recently got some Orthoporus ornatus (desert millipede) and they're also out all the time, possibly more than my ivories. They climb a lot so they're readily visible. I also have some Centrobolus splendidus juveniles and I unfortunately haven't seen them at all, but maybe they'll be out and about more when they're older.

I've heard Anadenobolus monilicornus (bumblebee) are surface active but don't have any personal experience.

Elytra and Antenna

Arachnoking
Arachnosupporter +
The pink dragons are fantastic looking but they're the size of a large species' leg. My suggestions for something big would be the giant blues, flamelegs, or Pumpkin greens (AKA Spirostreptid 1 Tanzanian globular
burmese). Albino Narceus are damn cool too.

Alphaomegalogs

Arachnopeon
Ive decided to go with philippine blue millipedes, and I'll prolly add some ivories to the tank later as well.

akpropst

Arachnopeon
The pink dragons are fantastic looking but they're the size of a large species' leg. My suggestions for something big would be the giant blues, flamelegs, or Pumpkin greens (AKA Spirostreptid 1 Tanzanian globular
burmese). Albino Narceus are damn cool too.
Those are gorgeous!