Rehousing T's to house that vibrates

Neoza

Arachnobaron
Hey everyone! Im going to rehouse all my T's to my studio in the city where i study. Everything is made out of wood, as a result when you walk everything vibrates quit quick. Will my T's get stressed, or will they get used to the vibrations when i pass?

Greetings

Neoza

Arachnobaron
Ok thank you! I hope so! My geckos are already here, but when i pass they can see its me who passes by, but my T's cant do that so i really hope they will not be frightened!

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Ok thank you! I hope so! My geckos are already here, but when i pass they can see its me who passes by, but my T's cant do that so i really hope they will not be frightened!
They will be rather skittish at the start but should get less so. There will always be moments where you startle them but I wouldnt worry yourself too much :)

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
I've got some in a room right above a garage door. They weren't happy about it at first but now I have some on sacs despite the vibration. They adapt.

Graves6661

Arachnosquire
theyll get used to it. I recently moved into a second floor apartment and I have the same vibrations you described while walking. My Ts stayed hidden for a while and if I did see them out they would scurry back into their holes quickly.

Now, after a little more than a month, they hardly react to my footsteps.

CakeLore

Arachnosquire
I can further confirm what everyone's said. I used to live in a very small apartment with thin walls and anytime a neighbor would play music, or I'd walk around, or turn the tv up she'd scurry around like the world was ending. A month later she'd just sit there contentedly while the glasses were rattling from the neighbor's bass. Just goes to show you they're very adaptable animals, or they probably wouldn't still exist.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
I can second this notion. The room they are in is above the garage door and it does vibrate from that as well as heavy foot steps or any other cause. After a while they seemed to become numb to it and they really do not move much at all (for any reason) unless they decide they want to move.