Rehoused Terrestrial Slings today

Kibosh

Arachnoknight
Put my:

2x Aphonopelma Burica
2x Aphonopelma sp. Diamondback
Brachypelma Emelia
Brachypelma Klaasi

into larger sling enclosures tonight (jellow shot cups 😉) from their vials which they were starting to outgrow.

Figure these are the perfect set ups for them until they become juveniles. First time trying this setup so fingers crossed.

I used air nozzle caps for water dishes which can be found for less than $1 for 4 in any basic mechanic or hardware section of US stores.

Please replicate or leave critiques/questions.

PXL_20210302_092305739.jpg PXL_20210302_092309772.jpg

RoachCoach

Arachnodemon
Only thing I would change, as I have almost an identical deal is to put a few holes in the lid. Hotter stagnant air rises. You got the X ventilation. Depends on the humidity for the species. Usually just food and a squirt or water on one side will save you from having to put water caps in there. I'm no hippie, but I would worry what rubber/plastic and chemicals those tire caps have in them. If they are good then I wouldn't change a thing.

Sterls

Arachnobaron
Put my:

2x Aphonopelma Burica
2x Aphonopelma sp. Diamondback
Brachypelma Emelia
Brachypelma Klaasi

into larger sling enclosures tonight (jellow shot cups 😉) from their vials which they were starting to outgrow.

Figure these are the perfect set ups for them until they become juveniles. First time trying this setup so fingers crossed.

I used air nozzle caps for water dishes which can be found for less than $1 for 4 in any basic mechanic or hardware section of US stores.

Please replicate or leave critiques/questions.

View attachment 377581 View attachment 377582
You're buricas are already outgrowing enclosures?? Didn't you just get them wtf 😂 I wish my Aphonopelma slings would grow faster.

RoachCoach

Arachnodemon
You're buricas are already outgrowing enclosures?? Didn't you just get them wtf 😂 I wish my Aphonopelma slings would grow faster.
When you find out how to make Aphonopelma grow faster shoot me out because I want that to add to my stock shares.

Kibosh

Arachnoknight
Yeah, but my dealer also says their siblings are all molting now to 3/4"-1" as well. Very fast little buggers too. Most skittish and best diggers of my Aphonopelma so far.