regurgatating

mebebraz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Can a tarantula get travel sickness or motion sickness from shipping, can they actually throw up?:?

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I saw one of my A. avics regurgatating some whiteish gray goo once. It died about a month later.
What did it look like?

Ernie

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
my slings regurgatate some clear liquid which lookes like water or it might be venom not sure but it doesn't seem to be a problem

atmosphere

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have read there excrement or there poop ,and pee :D is clear. And it evaporates can't beat that in a pet.:)

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
no the poop is more like a chalky color but it does evaporate into a powder on the side of the tank or wherever it does its business.

atmosphere

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thank you I saw the white stuff.I thought it was mold and was getting worried. Thanx for the info.

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I noticed my rosie with a string of white paste hanging out of its mouth a little over a week ago a couple days after it had eaten. I didn't see any sign of it since. I just fed her again a couple days ago and I see some of the paste dried under her between the first set of coxa. I'm not sure what it is but I'm afraid it may be the early signs of a nematode infestation/infection. I have seen some pics of the infection and this doesn't match yet but I'm still worried. Here's a pic where you can see a small dab of the dried excretion on the T and some on the geolite that is in her shelter.