Regalis MM

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Anyone seen a male this dark before? The three previous males I have had were much much lighter then this. I was kinda suprised. He's cool looking thats for sure.

Alice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i've never seen a regalis male look like that before... but if he has the cream-coloured band he must be one. can you get a ventral shot and one in which he is spread out? did he mature with you or did you get him from someone else? he's cool looking for sure :drool:

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
He is on loan to me and yes he's fully mature and ready to rock and roll. Later today Ill get a picture of him spread out. He does have that white band. So I am pretty sure he's a Regalis, just a dark dude!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I really like how he looks, and his coloring. Like I mentioned my previous males were much duller then this guy. Maybe it was because they were older when they got to me. :confused: Ether way I am impressed with this guy. And he has a few dates lined up!

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
can't wait to see him in person. LMK ryan. my female is plump and ready! {D

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Oh I will, I am going to let him settle for a few days and then send him in to do his thing with my one female that is ready and willing. I might get two sacs if I am lucky, it looks like my other big female is starting her bowl of webbing she has been adding to it slowly here and there and she looks about ready to burst!

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ryan can you get a picture of him folded out, for some reason that doesn't look like a P.regalis too me.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I can do that when I get home tonight after work, but I am 99.9% Sure he is. Those redish colors threw me off a bit at first to. I don't doubt he's a Regalis.

SavageDigital

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ryan can you get a picture of him folded out, for some reason that doesn't look like a P.regalis too me.
Do you think he looks more like this?

..without seeing more of him, very hard to tell anything for certain.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hey ya he looks exactly like that unfolded. But he has the cream colored band under the abdomen. Ornata don't have that do they?

EDIT: But in that picture its missing the light colored hairs above the metatarsus that mine has, so I still am pretty sure its a Regalis male. I hope :eek: