regalis help

dWebster

Arachnopeon
Ok so I kind of feel like this am stupid but I really don’t want to mess this up. Ok first I had my regalis molt into a MM on 7.21.10. So I picked up a gorgeous L7 female 3 days ago to try to breed them ( in the near future) . But tonight when I got home I realized my male has no hooks. He def. does have emboli!! Is he mature? and 2nd is any tips for breeding them. This is my first attempt at breeding t's and out of my 6 t's this was the only mate I was able to pick up. I am very nervous about messing this up.

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Pokies don't have tibial hooks.

proper_tea

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
what's an L7?
It's an all female grunge-metal band from the mid-90s. Pretty sure the original poster was just trying to demonstrate how much the new female regalis rocks with this reference.

Could be wrong though. I prefer Bikini Kill or Sleater-Kinney.

LirvA

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hmm ... Being a tarantula forum, I'd think you'd be more into the breeders ;)

(Even though not all girl imo)

spiderslight

Arachnopeon
ok one of the things that i have foudn with pokies is they will go pen ultimate and look completely different then they did. I made that mastake once of thinking my pokie was ultimate when he wasn't it is just that dramatic change they go threw some times when they are the molt before ultimate.

dWebster

Arachnopeon
L7, as in 7th instar......;)
hahahah . now i feel really stupid, i alwas though that as Length 7 ..L7. :wall: but as far as the hooks (or lack there of) thanks but yea his last molt he def. got his emboli showing.

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
why not just say a 7" MF P. regalis?

It's an all female grunge-metal band from the mid-90s. Pretty sure the original poster was just trying to demonstrate how much the new female regalis rocks with this reference.

Could be wrong though. I prefer Bikini Kill or Sleater-Kinney.
this was awesome, i lol'd :p

dWebster

Arachnopeon
So. pokies have no hooks.. 7" makes way more sence... i am feelling kinda stupid at the moment.. next, my "pokie" is going to turn out to be a rosea ... so any tips for breeding them? OBVIOUSLY i could really use anything!! (my MM regalis is L5.5 :) :) haha)

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
try the breeding report ive heard many people say theres good info there good luck and if it ends up good inform us!!!!