Regal jumping spider won’t eat

Camry

Arachnopeon
I got a male and female pair of regal jumping spiders 3 weeks ago. The male eats regularly but the female hasn’t eaten a thing. They are separate and I haven’t bred them. I’ve tried giving her mealworms (she arrived in the mail with a clearly eaten mealworm), crickets, houseflys, bottleflys, and even fruit flys but nothing! She moulted today so hopefully that’s a good sign but she still doesn’t want food. Any ideas?

She also when from being a tan color to a strawberry milk color will she keep the pink? Or is it just a temporary side effect of recently shedding?

Attachments

magouilles

Arachnoknight
She didn't eat because she was in pre-molt
Also spiders usually won't accept food the same day they molt as their fangs are still soft, she seems pretty big so I'd wait a few days to offer food in order to get her exoskeleton hard like it once was
Her abdomen is also plump so no worries if she doesn't accept food in a few days, just try again a bit later

Camry

Arachnopeon
She didn't eat because she was in pre-molt
Also spiders usually won't accept food the same day they molt as their fangs are still soft, she seems pretty big so I'd wait a few days to offer food in order to get her exoskeleton hard like it once was
Her abdomen is also plump so no worries if she doesn't accept food in a few days, just try again a bit later
Thanks for the response! Good to know she isn’t dying on me now I can worry less 😁

magouilles

Arachnoknight
Thanks for the response! Good to know she isn’t dying on me now I can worry less 😁
jumpers aren't exactly like tarantulas, but I've had a t not eating for a year, just to give an idea that spiders feeding schedule really aren't like us humans😂