• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

redrumpslump

Rick McJimsey

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I recieved my end of a trade with Matt today. He kept in great communication with me. The packing was suberb, as well as the health of the tarantula.
I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Matt.
Thanks!

neubii18

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
A++ seller!

I just got my end of the trade from Matt.He's a good guy.Great communication.The packing was great,and the T's arrived perfectly alive even though they were shipped priority.They are very healthy and both ate the day after i got them!I will be doing buisness with him again,i'm sure!

{D:worship::worship:THANKS MATT! YOU ROCK!:worship::worship:{D

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I got my part of a trade today. I'm very happy with everything. I would recomend him to anyone.

John

morehead130

Arachnopeon
A+

I recieved my GBB today from matt...she was healthy and already eating...also he did a great packing job...will do bussiness again....

john

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
Just got a spider from Matt. Great price, communication, and shipped on time, overall smooth transaction. Thanks!

A+

bothriechis83

Arachnopeon
Just got a MM A. bicegoi from him. Communication was good as was packing. Would do business again.

Croaton

Arachnosquire
Great seller!

I recieved my two 3" P. murinus and one 1" H. lividum this weekend from Matt. He was great to deal with! He answered all of my questions and was able to get all 3 T's to me very quickly and in excellent health. :)

His packing, service, price, and health of his spiders was top notch! I would highly recommend Matt to anyone in the hobby! Thanks so much man!!

slickjkc

Arachnopeon
Awesome Seller

I picked a B. Emelia and two OBTs, all 2", from Matt this weekend. The B. Emelia and one OBT had very healthy looking abdomens (read fat butts lol) and the other OBT was freshly molted and looking quite schmexy. Overall, everyone is in terrific shape and I look forward to seeing these Ts grow up. If Matt has a listing up in the classifieds and it happens to be something you want, do not hesitate to contact him and purchase. He is an A+++ seller and takes exceptional care of his animals and at his prices, it feels like theft. Thanks, Matt. You're the man.

HaploFool

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive a++++

Received a breeding pair of RCF Grammastola Rosea's. They arrived well packed and packaged and healthy. Solid communication, reliable seller... would easily do business with him again. Thanks so much!! :clap:

pdneff

Arachnopeon
Great!!

I purchased a female Avicularia bicegoi from Matt. Needless to say, she is amazing! Absolutely HUGE! Shipping had to be worked out because he didnt have the experience with UPS or FedEx and USPS take 2 days express to me. But we managed to get her sent to someone else I had ordered from and got her here. But she it great. He kept good communication through the whole process, even when she was out of his hands to make sure I ended up with her ok. It was a great purchase, would not hesitate to make another! Thanks Matt!!

kimmikat687

Arachnopeon
Positive!!

Received my A versicolor yesterday, but as AB was playing a joke on us, I couldn't leave a review. The versi arrived alive and healthy, and even shot poop as I was holding it. Matt said he's pretty sure the little guys male, and after a look at him, I'm pretty sure he was right. Now to find him a gf. And even though Matt is suspended at the moment, he emailed me and kept in communication.
Thanks Matt

A+++

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive!!!!! :)

Very happy with my recent transaction with Matt. everything from communication, shipping, packaging, to quality of the animals... everything!!!

would not hesitate to deal with Matt again. It was a perfect transaction and i couldn't be happier.

Thank youuuuuuu MATT!!!!!

BlueFang

Arachnopeon
Positive!

I am just getting around to posting this now, but I got a funny "spider and a camera" deal from Matt a few weeks back.
Both in great shape.
Transaction was fast and friendly.

Thanks, Matt.

cdjseahawk

Arachnopeon
:)

Everything went through great. Healthy critters and great communication, what more can you ask for. Thanks agin Matt.

chyguy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
just recently made a transaction with matt and couldnt be happier communication top notch and shipping superb and healthy animal thanks again cheyenne

BillMNJ

Arachnosquire
Did a deal with Matt and rec'd the new kids this morning! Great comm, packaging and on time delivery. He incl'd 2 extras as well. Great job and thanks!

TMan88

Arachnopeon
Top seller, very easy to work with, knows what he is doing! got all my Ts next day professional and knows how to pack and ship.
Thanks Matt all the tarantulas are doing great!!!