redphase IF he lives he will go out on loan

looseyfur

Arachnofur
Old Timer
mas pictures-o

hes a smooth lover so far only has one more "for luck" to survive then hes out on loan ... wonder who wants him? I wouldnt loan him to just anyone hes kind of grown on me ... :}
looseyfur

Attachments

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice pics, beautiful spider..what kind of camera are you using?

looseyfur

Arachnofur
Old Timer
cam

fuji finepics a101 cool thing is its a cheap cam great thing is I payed 60 bucks for it ... muhahaha ... gotta love the hookups...
loo

Attachments

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Re: cam

Originally posted by looseyfur
fuji finepics a101 cool thing is its a cheap cam great thing is I payed 60 bucks for it ... muhahaha ... gotta love the hookups...
loo
where did you bought it? online or at a store? after you taking a picture of your Ts.. did you have to resize the picture? because maximum size is 102400 bytes...

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Really clear pics... Fuji finepics 101, tell us more..

Ernie

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
::sits down on the floor indian style and claps his hands:: yay yay..story time! lol.......all this about a camera and poor Loosey just wanted to talk about a loaner. :p

looseyfur

Arachnofur
Old Timer
loaner

I should have offered to loan the cam and would have got a better responce. hehe
the cam is cheap go and get one its 1.3 megapix with macros and lists for 168.00 but its discontuined so my best advice is to find a bestbuy or compusa where they still have one sitting around in stock and try and buy it at a dicount ... I ended up getting mine for 60.00 bucks but I sell cars for a living ... hell I would negociate the cost of my grocerys if I could. The key is to find what discontinued and see if they would rather have cash in hand vs sending it to the manufacture or the manufacture may put it in P status and not credit it to the store so then the store has no other option but to make an offer so to speak. Speaking of all that I can tell you honestly I havent paid full price for any electronic equiptment for years.

happy hunting
looseyfur

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I can use him...

If you haven't found him anyone to loan to yet I have 2 females and could use him.

Phil

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Looseyfur,

I just had a previously mated female molt, so I'd be interested also. I sent you an e-mail, let me know if you did not get it.

Botar

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Looseyfur, that is an awesome spider. Good luck on the breeding!

Joy