redemption island

phoenixxavierre

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Question, anyone else watching survivor's new season? If so, has anyone noticed the tarantulas that they've shown on there that look similar to G. roseas? I haven't been watching the show but my girlfriend saw the last episode and said they must have shown ts on there about 5 times or so. She said they looked like a rosea. So I was curious if anyone else had seen and knew what they were, since roseas don't live in Nicaragua.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Actually, this week's had a MM B. albopilosum in it.

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Do you mean like those random shots to wildlife between commercials and transitions?
Probably just shots of captive tarantulas made to make it look more exotic.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Do you mean like those random shots to wildlife between commercials and transitions?
Yeah, I'm sure that's what it is. I saw a red tail boa during one of the transitions as well.

heatfreakk3

Arachnopeon
Just started watching the show this season, I have to say its pretty good! I'm sure they just shoot a bunch of footage of animals and stuff to make it look more interesting. I'm pretty sure the survivor people aren't really in any danger of jaguars and vipers ;) lol.

phoenixxavierre

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Actually, this week's had a MM B. albopilosum in it.
sounds right, thanks!

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

I've both wondered this before, and in obvious cases, known this to be true. :)