Red colored Garters?

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I found some Common Garter Snakes when me and my friend were on a walk and one had red coloring.. I think it looks soo pretty that way, I never knew that they got that reddish color.:p

Tleilaxu

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You should breed that red one and see what colors the babies are... you could start a new morph and be rich LOL

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well i am hoping that i got a male and female, if i do end up having babies i will tell all you guys. I am crossing my fingers that some will be red.

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I am almost 100% sure that the red one is the girl and the normal one is a boy, when i found them in the wild they were chilling with eachother... haha and it is their breeding time of the year. I can't wait to see if i get some little ones...

Avic_Addict

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Is it legal to take animals from the wild into captivity without a licence where you live? Here in the UK you can receive a hefty fine and prison sentance for even picking up and holding the native wildlife. I had a friend who worked for a wildlife charity and they had to fight a conviction all the way to crown court for taking in a wild grass snake.

DavidRS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I only looked at this thread because I thought it would have pics of Yuki modeling Victoria's Secret

pavel

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Talk about raising a dead thread! Ah well, it is October afterall -- a time when necromantic powers do all sorts of raising.

Red garters may be common where you are, Joe, but I've never seen one in person. (Yours is AWESOME btw!)