• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Recluse (Hans)

Mr Ed

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter +
I ordered some G. aureo slings from Hans and I can't be more pleased. He dropped me a PM when they went out and to my surprise I had some extra's!! All were alive and well. I'll definitely keep an eye out for his posts in the future. Thanks Hans!!

JenNJay

Arachnopeon
G. aureo slings

We also ordered some G. aureo slings from Hans and he kept in touch with us to make sure they arrived safely. All were alive and well and he threw in a couple of extras. Good experience and we would order from him again. Thanks! JenNJay

kiffnie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
positive!

Ordered a dozen slings and all arrived in great condition with a healthy overcount. Great person to deal with, highly recommended seller. :clap:

petshopguy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
great experience

Received pm's and emails to keep me posted on when delivered and when they should arrive. An extra surprise when I opened the package. Will order from him again.

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Received a number of slings from Hans in trade. All arrived healthy, as advertised, well packed, on time, and good communication. Thanks.

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
I have delt with Hanns on a breeding arrangement and all I can say is he paid to ship the males to me and was very patient.
I would have no problem shipping to him first on any arrangement...really cool cat
I now call him a friend sight unseen:)

dotdman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I just completed a trade with Hans and I don't think it could have gone any better - I sent my end of the bargain first and his end arrived shortly thereafter in fine shape.

Great communication and a great guy - no issues here.

Kindest regards,

Kevin P.

lucanidae

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive! Just got my end of a trade with Recluse, everything went great. Easy to deal with, good communication, good shipping. Don't hesitate.

jmiller

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive +++

Positive trade completed. I received several T's that were well packaged and arrived in great shape. I would not hesitate to order or trade with Hans again.

Thanks for the great trade,
Jay

snakecollector

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!!!

Got in a BIG Avic Versicolor and a GBB Female!! They are healthy, fat
and well taken care of. Packing was great!! Thanks Hans for the great deal!!
Would do business with Hans anytime.

Thank you again!
John

Tex1200

Arachnopeon
Recluse

I recently placed an order with Recluse for 5 2nd instar LP slings. Great communication and on time shipping! 100 percent positive! :biggrin: Also, he even threw in a few extra slings! :biggrin:

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
This is a late review but ill do it anyhow. I got my slings from Hans last week and all came in good condition. Communication was great, packing was awesome and over-all, it was a very smooth transaction even when the AB site was down. ill definitely do business with Hans again!:clap::worship:

49ers

Arachnosquire
Positive!

Did a trade with recluse.
Traded some of my obts for some of his Lps.
He give me a GREAT DEAL and even MORE!
The trade was perfect, no problems on either side!
Will trade/buy from again. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

-KeL

49ers

Arachnosquire
Positive!

Did a trade with recluse.
Traded some of my obts for some of his Lps.
He give me a GREAT DEAL and even MORE!
The trade was perfect, no problems on either side!
Will trade/buy from again. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

-KeL

aluras

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
did a trade with Hans, and everything went smooth as I could ask for, I was even late on shipping my half and he was just cool as can be, everything was packed great and arrived on time, his communication is quick. I would love to do buisness with him again in the future. Thanks so much
~Aaron

mitchrobot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
just completed a trade, everything went well. good communication, good packing, and i was happy with the trade. i look forwards to future business.
thanks!