Receiving packages is always nice!

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Got in 8 Parabuthus mossambicensis today. Fiesty little buggers! I hope they mature and make lots of babies for me ;)

Click for hi-res!

I'll be bumping this with a similar style post any time I get something cool in! Hope you like them :razz:

driver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i got a package today too! {D

2 babycurus jacksoni
2 heterometrus sp.
3 mesobuthus tamulus sindicus
and a hottentotta hottentotta freebie :)

the m.t.sindicus seem to be just a little on the skittish side! should be entertaining little guys when they mature.

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i got a package today too! {D

2 babycurus jacksoni
2 heterometrus sp.
3 mesobuthus tamulus sindicus
and a hottentotta hottentotta freebie :)

the m.t.sindicus seem to be just a little on the skittish side! should be entertaining little guys when they mature.
hmm i wonder who sent you that ;)

glad they made it there mate, check you PM box soon.

Aztek

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I ordered some from a guy at VL and he ahsn't been able to send them for three weeks. :(

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I ordered some from a guy at VL and he ahsn't been able to send them for three weeks. :(
that sucks man, was he domestic or international?

if things go right I will be receiving more subadults of this species some point in the future. the 8 i have now are all going towards breeding projects. But like i said, if i come across more ill let you know :)

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
The pet store where I work is getting in some new inverts tomorrow. There are supposed to be a couple scorps in the box, and Im so excited. They never order Emps, so its going to be something different at least. Right now we have in an H arizonensis, and the last scorp we had was the male B jacksoni I took home. It would be nice to see something with a nice fat tail, but thats not as likely.

Im going to get some pics of the arizonensis tomorrow to post here. I dont know what sex it is, but its massively fat, and Id like to know if it could possibly be a gravid female.

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pet stores around me carry nothing but emps :(

oh well, i suppose I have enough connections already.

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
are those the adult P.mossam that you told me about last night {D . Those are like 10X smaller than my P.transvaalicus.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i remember a wholesaler down where i am(fla) had them(3yrs ago) of course i got a bunch of them kept them for awhile then sold them,i thought they would be avail. but i haven't seen them avail since,i'm sure somday again.they are awesome scorps:clap: