Rear horn baboon sling

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
Can you share pictures of the entire enclosure please?

As for feeding: once a week is sufficient.

You don't need to mist the enclosure, it doesn't do anything to help. Water dish, overflowed so there's in the substrate, is all you need

jes544cas

Arachnopeon
the enclosure is big for the baby sling but it was the best i can get from a pet shop

Attachments

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
the enclosure is big for the baby sling but it was the best i can get from a pet shop
You're better off using a deli cup to house it for now. or a Tupperware container.
The ventilation slats have enough gap your Tarantula could squeeze through and escape (or at the very least try to and get stuck)

jes544cas

Arachnopeon
okay thank you should i just spray water on the sides or should I add a water dish

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
just to be clear, that sling CAN escape through the vents on that enclosure. I know from experience

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
okay ima try to get a small enclosure
Simple deli cup is your best bet until it is a little bigger. You can get one free if you go buy some side items at the local deli.

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
Please, God.
Don't mist it.
Water dish with dry substrate.
Wet a corner once a week for slings.

fatalgecko

Arachnopeon
I assume that you have a Ceratogyrus darlingi for a species. If this is your first T, please do some deep research on the husbandry of this Spider. They can be pretty fast and have known from time to time to be aggressive. It typically isn't a species that I would reccomend for a first time owner. But Whats done is done. So please do your due diligence and be prepared.

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
I would rehouse.
Deli cup or something similar.
Keep it dry. Moist corner once a week with water dish.
They are a lot of fun but all baboons become ungrateful at some point.
Enjoy it. They grow up so fast.

jes544cas

Arachnopeon
I assume that you have a Ceratogyrus darlingi for a species. If this is your first T, please do some deep research on the husbandry of this Spider. They can be pretty fast and have known from time to time to be aggressive. It typically isn't a species that I would reccomend for a first time owner. But Whats done is done. So please do your due diligence and be prepared.
I have a pink toe as well i just decide to get a old world to see how I will do and yes I know there fast that why I’m so careful