really urgent someone answer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metallicaman999

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
im pretty sure that when a male emp shakes(like jutters back and forth) beens they want to mate right? because my male seems to want to mate but my female emp is just standing still or hesitating answer QUICK

Metallicaman999

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
right now the male keeps on jurking her and dragging her and she just stands still or moves away. there was another emp in the petco tank when i bought her but that one was like 3 inches bigger than her. PLEASE ANSWER QUICK

Bayushi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
okay... sounds like she is either gravid or immature.

Metallicaman999

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok they might be mating now they are going back and forth facing each other and they are holding themselves with there teeth peds. its like a tug o war if you know wat i mean

Bayushi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeah they doing the dew. you do have a flat rock or something in there for the male to deposit the spermataphor on, right?

Metallicaman999

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok now i know its a fight they seperated and are pinching each other im going to break this up.

Metallicaman999

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yeah they doing the dew. you do have a flat rock or something in there for the male to deposit the spermataphor on, right?
ok now they decide to hook up again FUC* no i dont its plainly substrate but they are on the arched log now

Bayushi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well the log should work as a place for the male to attach the spermataphor . sounds like in 9 months to a year you will end up with babies. congrats!!

oh keep an eye on them as the days go on. sometimes the female will get nasty towards the male as she gets bigger

Metallicaman999

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok for sure its a mate now. they stood still for about 30 seconds, but they are still holding each other, so are they done or something wait wait THEY SEPERATED AND ARE GOING DIFFERENT WAYS, oh nvm the male is still shaking god damn it hurry up and finish this

Metallicaman999

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok now they have gone seperate ways. thanks bayushi:worship: a ton and i guess ill inform you in 9 months!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :D :D :D :D

Bayushi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i've been waiting since september for one of my females to pop.... so, you might have more than a 9 month wait as well

Metallicaman999

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i've been waiting since september for one of my females to pop.... so, you might have more than a 9 month wait as well
yo bayush, in the same place that they mated on the log, there is a small piece of some kind of stuff, like right under where they mated, is this sperm residue or did he miss his target?

Bayushi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeah that is the spent spermataphor. a definite sign he knocked her up

Bayushi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well i would venture a guess that he did the job..... so look for babies next year

Metallicaman999

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok to kill this thread, im going to end it by saying that this was probably a {D rape{D because he dragged her by her tail for like 3 minutes until she gave in and they tugged and tugged for what seemed like a heads up match. thanks to bayushi and i guess ill inform you guys in 9 -11 months:rolleyes:

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If you didn't see him pull her then it probably wasn't a successful mating. She probably didn't want to take it. I've seen it happen with my H.judaicus.