Real Tarantula Documentary? (Spidermentaries??)

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
a good hello to you all!

Im just wondering if anyone knows of or has seen a really good Tarantula doc? I've seen a few spider ones (Phidippus or Lac. usually)...

I found one at amazon, but it doesn't seem that good. I run across snippets on the croc hunter or any one of the 1400 shows like that, but nothing crazy. usually just a texas brown or desert T in texas or arizona. and even then, its usually just a couple kinda cool pics of T's on tv, right?

so if anyone knows or has copies of any T documentarys, let me know!

Hey, i'll take some true spider ones, too, if you know of any!

pce,
dave

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
There has been good shows both on the Discovery Channel and Animal Planet. The one on Discovery was called "Taratulas and their venemous relations" which I found copies of on Half.com. The other on Animal Planet was just recently on, and was entirely about tarantulas. I'm hoping it comes on again so I can tape it. Hope this helps.

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hey thanks man!

I'm gonna go check on half.com and keep an eye out for the other ones... are they good? factual-esque?

peace,
dave

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
They are really informative. The one I have on VHS, I have borrowed to friends who are just getting into T's and they have learned alot from it. Lots of good closeups and a few different species are discussed.