"Real T. blondi sling molt (Got this one from "Fran")

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I got this T. blondi sling from fran and was watching him web a bit and then he just flipped over to molt LOL!! He at 4 hours before this the little hog!! I manage to get it on timelapse....you can see the baby isopds running all over the place and a few springtails as well!!

[youtube]mzArTSPwbTs[/youtube]

Molt sequence:

Tarsus claws:

Gained some good size:

briarpatch10

Arachnosquire
congrats. I get nervous when mine start to molt, I have read a ton of horror stories{stuck in molts} so I am always happy when a molt goes good for someone

eruheru

Arachnopeon
Great pics dude! I love the thrill of a successful molt. I had my first sling molts a few months ago. My B. smithi was so dramatic in building up to the molt and knowing that it was coming. With my versi though I just came back from school to find it chilling with its exo. It was such a surprise.

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
Pretty freakin awsome yo!!! Congrats on the molt Rob ;) Send it on over to my address please :drool:

I thought he had picked you out a female? Is it a boy or do you know yet for sure...

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey!
Great vid :)

Mine are molting little by little :D

I tried picking a girl looking Blondi, hopefully I was right ;)

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Hey!
Great vid :)

Mine are molting little by little :D

I tried picking a girl looking Blondi, hopefully I was right ;)
She is awesome!!!! Gained a LOT of size!!! Fran are these one molt behind "Becker's" or about the same age?????

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
She is awesome!!!! Gained a LOT of size!!! Fran are these one molt behind "Becker's" or about the same age?????

I think they were about 2nd or 3nd instar when I got them.
Were laid in July, If im not mistaken.

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
If im not mistaken they were 3rd instar when Tarantulahomes.com started selling them. I remember reading on thier site they waited to start selling them so they would be more hardy for shipping. It was them or tarantulacages.com that said this in there ad for there Theraphosa.