Ready For Some "Bling-Bling"? My Recently-Moulted Girls!

pitbulllady

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Two of my T's, my B. boehmei and one of my G. roseas , recently moulted, and I finally got off my lazy Be-hind and took some pics. The boehmei is so bright you almost need shades just to look at her! While more subtle, the Rosie has a beauty all her own. Enjoy!

pitbulllady

Attachments

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Good greif that boehmei is bright! I cannot WAIT for mine to grow up! And you have to the the roses! Great pics!

KZoo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wheeeew-ooooooh!!!!!!

That's a wolf whistle for your girls!! So pretty - and I think the rosie is every bit as lovely as her flashier cousin. You must be a very proud mommy!!

Sequin

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
whistle whistle! That boehmei is one of the most gorgeous T's i have seen on the site! i bet its even more beautiful to see with your own eyes...uggh what a babe.....

gothmog

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Arg my eyes!! :D

The post-molt boehmei is something to behold. Mines been in pre-molt for what seems like 3 years, just to tease me!

The rosea is a beauty too, they are so underrated :)

-- Jon

mouse

Arachnolord
Old Timer
very beautyful t's. and yes rosies might not be the flashiest - but i love them. all of my t's are on a shelf in my bedroom and soon will go on a shelf in the walk-in-closet. exept my rosie...she is the only one in a glass tank instead of a KK and she stays in the livingroom with the most decoration in the tank (fake plant, half coconut and a few pieces of bark in a corner for a second hide and of corse her hot wheels car).
dianne