Reaching thirty

Tarantulafan

Arachnopeon
Well, I have to admit that reaching thirty wasn't as bad as I had expected {D

For all of you that haven't yet reached thirty all I can say is keep adding those Ts to your collection and you soon will :D

So my thirtieth T was the Avicularia avicularia that I picked up today in a tiny petshop on the welsh coast. It seems they bought a number of Ts only to find the locals prefer sheep :eek: So their loss is my gain :)

I do however wonder if I am 'normal' when I visit shops just to examine their range of plastic 'tupperware' storage containers!

So whatever number you are up to, Good Luck with your T family.

B8709

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
;P Congrats ;P

Maybe one day...For now it's just 3.

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nope! I love checking out possible containers, especially if it's a craft store or some really super cheap store. Heck, my mother calls me up on weekends just to alert me of yard sales she's at that has good possible T containers :D

I just wish I didn't have to hold back on my numbers :( Hoping next year i'll be living where I don't have to worry about management (gotto love apartments!)

Well, minus the fact that I intend to breed my pair of P. murinus asap if their molts align right :rolleyes::D

hassman789

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nope! I love checking out possible containers, especially if it's a craft store or some really super cheap store. Heck, my mother calls me up on weekends just to alert me of yard sales she's at that has good possible T containers :D

I just wish I didn't have to hold back on my numbers :( Hoping next year i'll be living where I don't have to worry about management (gotto love apartments!)

Well, minus the fact that I intend to breed my pair of P. murinus asap if their molts align right :rolleyes::D
The other day at tanger outlets I saw a store labeled "tupperwear" and threw the window i saw containers, short and tall, fat and skinny!:drool::drool: I was tempted to go in but I have some containers at my house and I had things to do

kaydyn1512

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I've lost count but I think I'm at about 600 with 6 egg sacs and 5 gravid females. :-0 I closed my eyes for just a second?

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
I am at 34 now XD it is sooo addicting!!! and I know how you feel when it comes to plastic containers! I just bought around 50 from the local craft store! :}

Anubis77

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I thought this was about age for a second.

I was going to stop at 50, but have 80 something right now.

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just wanted one. Then three. Then no more than ten. Twenty...twenty-five was enough. As forty rapidly approaches, I admit I have no control....

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
clearly i'm not doing this whole addiction thing correctly. i only have nine, with three more must haves on order soon.

apparently, i need to get addicted to avics already (and how is that for alliteration!), then i'll have at least six more Ts i really need to own :D

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think I am doing good on not going overboard.. I have like 43... Not including 180-200 slings..

possumburg

Arachnosquire
I'm up to 7 and a month ago I couldn't have told you the difference in a rose hair and a Pink toe lol.

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I just breached the 20s :D My parents had been trying to limit my collection, it didn't happen, and they finally gave up and told me it just can't spill out of my room. {D

Abby

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm at 40 something, I just got some new ones and freebies, so I have to count them to know exactly how many :)

I haven't been in this for a year yet :eek:

popcangenie

Arachnosquire

i have no idea where you live but try the dollar store i sometimes find really good containers there for like 1 or 2 dollars

bobusboy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

I've only got two but its more a financial set back than an interest one (mind you it's only been a month)