• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Rb40

Swifty

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE!! Gotta give a big thumbs up to my bud and fellow breeder Robert Bainter for his recent hatching of Homoeomma sp. "blue" :drool:
I've known Robert for a few years now, a total stand up guy! He packs well, and only deals in the highest of quality! You can trust this guy! Thanks Robert!

Swifty

mitchrobot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
positive!

positive! i ordered a MM from robert some time ago, the packing was great and spider came in active and in good shape :cool:

proper_tea

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I've been buying from Robert for years now. He's a great guy, and is very committed to the hobby. I can't recommend him enough. I have no problem with people making money in this hobby (where would we be without our dealers and importers), but Robert is the kind of person that you just know is in this for the love of the hobby, and not for the money.

He's a really great guy to get to know, and is very knowledgeable. I've never met him in person, but at this point we have spent hours on the phone talking about spiders. He's sold me a number of his spiders at cost because he knew they were species that I was looking for.

Anyway... like I said, Robert is 100% a stand up guy and everything I have ever gotten from him has been beautiful and healthy... always exceeded my expectations. I can't say enough good things about him.

Apollo Justice

Arachnoknight
1000% positive. Couldn't be happier.

I know I probably say this about all the dealers I've delt with but all I have to say is WOW!!!!! RB40 (Robert) is the hands down THE BEST dealer I've ever done business with. I got a 4" female Avic Purpurea, a HUGE 6+" Avic Sp "peru purple" and a 3" Avic amazonica and a freebie (Homoeomma sp. Blue sling, Amazing color) for 200. They all arrived healthy and full of energy His communication was EXCELLENT, we spoke multiple times over the phone, gave me multiple pics of each species. Shipping was extremely fast, and the T's were packed professionally with a long lasting heat pack. I honestly look forward to doing business with him. And for anybody worried about the fact that he only accepts money orders do not fear I would not hesitate to personally vouch for Robert. Great job.

Thank you very much and I've never been more pleased and excited about receiving new tarantulas.

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

:clap: I just received my package this morning the spiders looked great and the way it was packed was execellent . Robert does not do paypal so for those of you who are in need of spiders that he's got for sale, do not hesitate to send him a money order. Thank you Robert....

Jose Berrios
801 809 6128

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

Completed trade with Robert and very pleased
careful and sturdy packing fast shipping and good communication
very trustworthy individual
Definitely recommended
Thank you, Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
100 % Positive

I just finished a trade with Robert yesteday, My new P. miranda came in great thanks to the carrier and specially to Robert for his method of packeging. Always a pleasure to do business with Robert, and he also gave me a freebie H. sp. blue.

Jose Berrios
801 809 6128
hombrearania1@hotmail.com:worship:

Last edited:

Apollo Justice

Arachnoknight
Another 100% positive experience

WOW!!! just completed another transaction with RB40 (Robert) this time it was a trade and I'm just as happy as the prior transaction. We spoke multiple times over the phone agreed on the T's to trade and picked a ship date. The transaction could not have been any more pleased. His his packing is nothing short of amazing. And the T's always look well fed. Robert goes above and beyond to make sure not only the T's are safe but the recipient of the T's are happy as well. A+

And for anybody reading this review absolutely has to get one of his Homoeomma slings, it's only at an inch and it is STUNNING!!

Thanks again Robert you are a true asset to the hobby

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive!

And an other great trade with Robert,
I couldn't of packed better my self! fast shipping and great communication
I had several trades with him already and I highly recommend Robert,
It is Always a pleasure my Dear :clap:

Anastasia

suzypike

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
100% POSITIVE! Excellent seller/hobbiest

100% Positive!

I received two, 1" Homoeomma sp. blue slings from Robert (RB40) today. I am 100% pleased! He was in touch the entire time. We communicated both on the phone and by email. He responded immediately whenever I contacted him.
It is obvious that he cares about the animals and the hobby. He worked shipping around my work schedule so that I would be there when they arrived. His packing was unsurpassed, and the slings were active, and even a little feisty when I unpacked them. They are even larger than I expected. I will definitely do business with him again. I couldn't be more satisfied.

Apollo Justice

Arachnoknight
Yet another AMAZING transaction with Robert!! I can honestly call Robert my friend. His #1 priorities are the growth of the hobby and the safety of the Ts. We originally had a ship date of last tuesday but one of the smaller slings had molted and he immediately called and we decided to wait a week to ship again.

His shipping/packing is honesty comparable to the big dealers, and takes exceptional care into the packing and safety of the Ts.

The Ts that I've received from him have always been in the best of health, and have never shown any signs of stress.

Anyone wanting to purchase from Robert (RB40) should not hesitate to do so, even if he only excepts MO's. Which in my opinion is A LOT better than Paypal. I have been burned by Paypal too many times.

Overall Robert is a wealth of knowledge. A great guy to talk to, very professional.

A+ communication, A+ packing, A+ overall experience.

It was a pleasure doing business with you and look forward to the next transaction.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?reqdip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Another 10000 Positive!!!!

Finished a trade transaction with Robert, again communication, spider and packaging is perfect! Perfectly awesome guy to do business with. Highly recommended! Thanks Robert!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Jose