Rate my setup... :D

WhyUBiteBite

Arachnosquire
Thanks, hopefully they all make it to the tarantula promised land. I promised them a land of mild winters, frequent rains, tall trees and high humidity aka NC

WhyUBiteBite

Arachnosquire
Way to much space for those arboreals in the 32oz deli cups.. They are going to get tossed around pretty good.. I would put them into the 16oz deli containers.
They will be riding in the cab with me so it should be a pretty gentle ride.

Tanner Dzula

Arachnoknight
Lol just noticed my C lividum is still on her back with fangs bared in that pic.
I'm sure i don't have to say it, but i will, Please double make sure each lid is taped down Extra secure ;)

had a buddy do a pretty serious move, and when he got to his new home, he had realized about 6 of his 40 Pokies had escaped due to the lids managing to get bumped off just enough for them too force them open.

so not only did he have to unpack an entire moving truck, but had to keep watch for them too. he managed to find 4 of them, but still to this day was never able to find the other 2. he did Do a very thorough search of the ENTIRE truck though, just to avoid any unsuspecting customers who end up with it next finding two Massive tarantulas in their stuff.