rare T's

Dessicata

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by Pyrdacor
Ivory Ornamental = Poecilotheria metallica?
If so, that's the one on top of my wishlist :)
More than just rare, you can't find her anywhere. Somebody told me that she is not in trade :(
www.brum-tarantulas.com had some P. Metallica...mind you he's in the UK, and they sold pretty fast i believe.

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
I think "Gooty ornamental" was what they called P. metallica. This is why common names suck :)

Bill

Pyrdacor

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks dessicata but the page I found behind the link was just a enthusiast page not any kind of shop?! Got it wrong?

Cheers,

Chris

Edit: Finally found it but nothing left though, just like you said. :(

Last edited:

spideys1969

Arachnopeon
haplopelma costale....megaphobema velvetosoma....phormictopus atrichromatus.....avicularia azuraklassi.....pamphobeteus ultramarinus.....these are a few of my "rare" species.....

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

as far as my "rare" t's out of all my pokies i have a P. striata(i'm leaning towards female) and a P. rufilata(unsure)--Jeff

blackacidevil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
P_subfusca is in the top 3 of my ultimate wishlist but I didn't even notice that they were rare. Oh well, I wasn't gonna get one right away anyway.

Doug H

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
spideys1969,I would give you my left nut for your H.costale:eek: :eek: ,but hey then again since ivebeen snipped i'llgive you both:D :D :D come on woudaya sayyy please
Doug