Korni

Arachnosquire
Hi!

Some pictures of my Rhopalurus sp.:

R. garridoi i4

R. princeps

more on my page:

www.leonardge.org

I have over 150 pictures in my galleries!

have a look :)

regards
Leonard Georg

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
awesome! beautiful animals scorpions...amazing examples of God's creativity and genius...nice pictures....

the toe cutter

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hmmm... I would gone with evolution more than this god person you speak of! Sorry I just thought I would chime in here and make this thread even more awkward than arachnophile223 did lol!

But nice pics korni, the R. princeps are awesome looking:drool:! I need those and some R. pintoi.

Last edited:

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hey Korni,

Where are the rare ones, LOL :):D:D We have these in EUROPE....these are only rare for our US friends here......jajajajajajajaj

Cheers, Michiel

Korni

Arachnosquire
:D:D:D

I know Michiel :D But I posted it in an american Forum and there, they are rare :D, very rare :D

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
:D:D:D

I know Michiel :D But I posted it in an american Forum and there, they are rare :D, very rare :D
Boooooo. Why remind us of the horrible state of the US hobby. :mad: A few people are working on breeding some rare species. R princeps should be available in a year or so. Our import regulations just suck. I can't see us ever getting as much selection as Europe. Nice scorpions I love to see the things I can't have.

John

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Boooooo. Why remind us of the horrible state of the US hobby. :mad: A few people are working on breeding some rare species. R princeps should be available in a year or so. Our import regulations just suck. I can't see us ever getting as much selection as Europe. Nice scorpions I love to see the things I can't have.

John

Hi John,

We where just messing around a bit.:D;) I know that R.princeps is being held in the US. Don't know about R.garridoi, but it is only a matter of time. ;)

Cheers, Michiel

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hi John,

We where just messing around a bit.:D;) I know that R.princeps is being held in the US. Don't know about R.garridoi, but it is only a matter of time. ;)

Cheers, Michiel
I know you were messing around. I was too. That and trying to remind people that a few new things are being bred un the US, more for the US hobbiest. Some day we'll find a 10 inch, red, Vaejovis. Then you can have collection envy. :D;)

John