Random stuff

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey guys
Something a little different but still tarantula related, almost everyone of you reading this will own or have owned tarantulas at some point but how many of us don't just collect tarantulas but tarantula related items whether it's stuffed toys or whatever I really wanna see proof so here's mine. As a side quest I also collect empty vials that used to contain tarantulas DSC_0127.JPG

GreyPsyche

Arachnosquire
I'm getting a tarantula tattoo in the near future, hope that counts, will take a pic for everyone once it's done. I've got another one to finish first though so it maybe a couple months...

scott308

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Not specifically tarantula related, but it is spider related. A little sign my wife found one day, that now is on the wall next to the shelving units the tarantulas are on.
WP_20170526_22_46_09_Pro.jpg

spotropaicsav

Arachnobaron
We had a tarantula stuffed animal at one time or maybe it was a puppet? I liked it, was fun to scare the cats with:D

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
I have a few T signs, some plushies, shirts and a mug. I think I posted the picture of my t-room door with T 'warning' signs on it once. The plushies were victims of cat attacks so I had to put them away (although, I did take them to work once for a Halloween decor theme); the shirt didn't fit me (I'm petite, it fit more like a short dress lol). And the mug -- well, I use the mug to hold their tongs, paintbrushes, straws, oral syringes. The mug is the only useful thing in the lot.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
many of us don't just collect tarantulas but tarantula related items whether it's stuffed toys or whatever I really wanna see proof so here's mine.
I don't collect tarantula items specifically; I like any spider-related items.

Here are two that I have on my desk:

A "Christmas spider" ornament. (There are folktales in Eastern Europe that attribute tinsel to spiders, so that it is traditional to include a spider ornament on your tree.)

A metal sculpture of a spider made of things like nuts and washers.

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
Ah, found my T door pix.:

tarantula door pix.JPG

I have some black widow jewelry and such, but honestly, mostly wore them at work for Halloween.