Random pet sore run net me 2 Emperor Scorpions

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yeah that was a good deal, I'm confident it's a young imperator and not dictator though I'd be happy having either one. I remember talking to an importer 2 years before the imperator ban, he had just gotten back from Africa and he said they were going to shut down exporting there in Ghana "in 2 years". He said they planned to ban the export of imperator but that they would allow farmed or captive raised imperator to be exported but he doubted anybody would do that over there. I keep hearing rumors of them showing up on the market again. Since it's been a while, maybe some people decided to farm them over there and by now there may be enough captive raised imperators to satisfy some demand. If so, I still think they will be more expensive than they used to be with the work going into it. But who knows, maybe they decided to allow wild caughts to be exported every so many years as long as wild populations seem healthy. I like imperator, one of my fav scorpions, saw and bought my first one in the late 70s when I was a kid, I couldn't believe my eyes. "How much is that, $1000?!" "$29" "SOLD!" There were so many of them after that everybody was like, "Yeah, ...whateverrrrrr"

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
I'll be checking back with this store to see when and if they continue to get more of them. I'll be grabbing any scorps that I can get. Luckily we have a 3rd empty room here in the house that May end up getting full of metal shelving :)

dragonfire1577

Arachnodemon
He can hold it, it's probably not a dictator lol those are just as bad as an asian forest scorpion in my experience for temperament.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Haha!, I think they are even a little worse, ..or better, depends on how you look at it.