• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

radical reptiles- stanton , ca

snakebitetravis

Arachnopeon
ive been going into this shop for years now geting all my various reptiles, supplys
and anything else a great shop and i will continue to shop there for a long long time to come.
but i must say whats best about them is there great t collection. ive seen all kinds of stuff there that you cant find at most shops. and they keep there ts very very well. i personally have gotton all my ts there for the exception of 2
great shop, great people, great knowledge... you should go check them out

Carlos_W

Arachnopeon
Radical Reptiles

I've shopped thier when I was livin there. Kevin is a great guy, he's the owner I got most of my reptiles from him, and everytime I go visit my kids, I make sure I stop at his store. I bought a couple of slings from him also, about three months ago, he's got alot of nice stuff, and he's pretty reasonable, but anyways if you folks are out that way go visit the store. 7157 Katella Ave,Stanton,Ca. Visit his website www radicalreptiles.com or call him at 714-826-6600.

Last edited:

EvilElvis

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just went there today, awesome place with quite a bit of selection as far as tarantulas go. I was fortunate though I came in just as they got thier shipment. I would highly reccomend this place, its worth it even if its a bit of a drive.

Meaningless End

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
almost my entire collection came from radical reptiles. they are a realy great shop that honistly do care about there animals. also they take crittisisiom well and if you have a problom with something they are very quick to address the situation and solve it (as long as its reasonable).. realy a good shop, great customer service, best invert selection and invert care ive ever seen in a pet shop, two thumbs up.