• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Rabid538

purebloodaddict

Arachnopeon
I would not hesitate to do business with Sandra again. She responds to PMs quickly, and has done one of the best packing jobs I have ever seen. Live arrival in 20 degree weather, and he was nice and warm and not the least bit sluggish.
Thanks again, Sandra.

Boatman

Arachnosquire
Positive

POSITIVE -- Sandra delivered as promised and it was better than I expected. She shipped on Monday & I received it on Tuesday morning. The tarantula was very healthy and active, and she's a beauty!...

Spike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE
Sandra sent me a very pretty small female p.irmina at a very reasonable price. Great experience from A-Z would not hesitate to do business with her again.

chaco

Arachnosquire
Got a beautiful little girl t from Sandra great packaging quick responses very reliable will want to to business again with =)

JULESDOG

Arachnopeon
Picked up a few of her sexed P. irminia. Great packaging and communication. The t's were just as described. Thanks!

Tgrip77

Arachnosquire
p:biggrin:sitive

i bought a male juvi b. auratum from sandra and im happy with how the transaction went. she sent him 2-3 priority...left on tuesday arrived on friday. she packed him well, styrofoam lining, plenty of shock resisters and good moisture within the container. the little guy appears to be healthy. sandra's communication was excellent throughout the purchase. i will definitely do business with her in the future. thank you

Low

Arachnoknight
Excellent transaction.

Just recieved my end of a trade and couldnt be happier.
Great packing and healthy animals.

Thanks much.

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I got a few males from Sandra, packed great and a very easy transaction

POSITIVE EXPERIENCE!

psohn703

Arachnosquire
A+++ positive. just got some stuff and they all came in great with great packing. Thanks again!

RyanW

Arachnosquire
Positive. She was very easy to deal with and her packing was great.
I would not hesitate to do business with her again.\

spiderengineer

Arachnoangel
I bought a Cyclocosmia torreya sling from her, packing and communication was excellent and will buy from her again

Steve123

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter
Postively positive :)
Bought some Ts from Sandra and communication was excellent. The Ts were packed professionally, arrived in great condition and are going strong. I would not hesitate to purchase from Sandra again!

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
positive

I bought a mm p ornata from Sandra at an outstanding price. She always responded quickly and answered all my questions. Great shipping and communication. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Sandra again. Thanks again Sandra!

Scolopendras

Arachnopeon
highly recommend her! T arrived safe and healthy. Easy and fast communication and offers the best. Definitely would do more business with her :)

Oreo

Arachnocookie
Positive! Just completed a purchase from Rabid538 and received a generous number of bugs that arrived in excellent health. She also answered all my questions and shipped quickly. Looking forward to many more deals/trades, thanks!!!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Positive!

Just sold a few slings to Sandra. Payment was fast, communication was excellent. She was very understanding of a shipping delay due to weather. Was a pleasure to deal with her. And i look forward to dealing with her again. I highly recommend her to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

EDED

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!

it was an expensive spider in pre molt and with delayed mail service due to holiday mail jam however the spider still arrived alive and healthy due to excellent packing and care

communication was also excellent.

thank you