• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Quixtar (Chris Shi)

Fauxshow

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive
Chris sold me 10x 2i Babycurus jacksoni, well cared for and well shipped. He took time to answer questions post-transaction. Highly recommended!

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
great purchase

just recieved my male striped fat tail.couldn't be happier,unbelievable condition(nicest i have seen)would happily do business again.
thanks a ton and very nice doing business with you.
Andy

Harrod

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I received 12 B. jacksoni from Chris today. Everything about the transaction was perfect. The scorps look great. Highly recommend!!

Thanks
Nick

B-fish

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
POSITIVE

wonderful transaction and very quick shipment. A pleasure to do business with. HIGHLY recommended to all!!

B-fish

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
POSITIVE

wonderful transaction and very quick shipment. A pleasure to do business with. HIGHLY recommended to all!!
i posted this before i recieved the scorp in the mail and he told me it was gravid, but to me it doesnt even look big at all??:confused:

gh0001356

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I purchased a 3" female Aphonopelma sp. "New River" from Chris. She arrived quickly and safely. A positive transaction.

testdasi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive!!!

Positive!!!
Bought a 5" A. versicolor. Arrive safe and sound.

CT9A

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!!!! Great shipping and healthy specimens!

EightLeggedFrea

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I ordered a Sicarius sp. from him, and he was great to work with. The spider arrived healthy and on time.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Positive!

Picked up an amazing Gbb female at an awesome price! The stupid post office failed to get her here for two extra days but even with the delay she was in perfect condition.
Thanks again Chris for an awesome deal and an awesome T. :worship:

xenesthis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Good trade

POSITIVE

Chris and I did a high-value trade on some tarantulas. The kind everybody foams at the mouth to own. :) Anyway, communication, packing and the quality of the animal was superb. I highly recommend Chris for trades and/or business.

Todd

scorpiophile

Arachnopeon
Positive!

I just received a trio of very nice scorpions from Quixtar and they all came in looking happy and healthy! Even though the postal service goofed and I ended up having to pick them up from the post office a day late, they were all still alive and well. The packing was top-notch and the communication was great! I'd definitely order from him again.

Thanks, Chris!
A+

sntcruzan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive AAA+++

I received the T's that I ordered today from Chris. The transaction went really well and the Orphnaecus cebuensis was a lot bigger that listed in his ad. Top notch from start to finish, with Good packing, too.

Harrod

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

I received some slings from Chris last week. Everything was packed very well and his communication was great. He is a very honest person to deal with.

Thanks
Nick

AF Exotics

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

Picked up some Rhino's from Chris .Great communication and smooth transaction too .Packaged well and threw in an extra too .Would not hesitate to do business again .:clap:

Gsc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just finished a transaction with Chris for 5 2i Tityus scorplings. He was easy to deal with and the animals afre top notch. We had an unexpected cold front blow through- it was actually snowing with the baby scorps arrived- no worries, they were packed properly (styro lined box with heat pack). All made it happy & health...

Cheers,
Graham

Apollo Justice

Arachnoknight
Positive!!

Review is a little late but I met up the quixtar (chris) last week and purchased a xenethis Sp blue male. Great price great T thank you very much sir would defiantly do business with again.

Envyizm

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!

I just received a very clean and healthy female scorpion from Chris today. Communication was excellent, packing left no room for improvement and the animal health was top notch. I'd definitely say Chris gets my seal of approval and I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks again, Chris!

Nanotrev

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

I was able get the animal I ordered today even sooner than I expected and in good health! The packaging was very satisfactory as was the container inside the box itself. The scorpion was nice and snug and after a few hours of being able to adjust once in her new home she promptly set to work and eventually dug herself a new burrow.

:D

I thank Chris for the wonderful specimen and hope to do more business with him in the future.

Edit- :)
I must include the wonderful communication. He was easy to talk to and very friendly! The transaction in paying for the scorpion and speaking with Chris could not have gone better. I'm very happy with the treatment and the product I received.

Last edited:

xaniq

Arachnopeon
Positive!

I have been looking for a H. swammerdami for a long time and finally got one from Chris. He was great to deal with, fast communication and great packaging. My little guy bolted right out of the cup when i uncovered him, he looks awesome! I would definitely recommend Chris.

Thanks
Shaun