Quick! I need an arboreal enclosure for a 0.5 inch sling.

ispectechular

Arachnosquire
Hey everyone! I ordered a P. metallica and for whatever reason, I was thinking it was a 1-inch sling. However, I looked at it again, and its actually a 0.5-inch sling. I was going to use a deli cup but that will be too big for a 0.5-inch sling. Please give me suggestions from Amazon, Walmart, dollar tree, or dollar general so I can get one quickly. The T will be here Wednesday.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Hey everyone! I ordered a P. metallica and for whatever reason, I was thinking it was a 1-inch sling. However, I looked at it again, and its actually a 0.5-inch sling. I was going to use a deli cup but that will be too big for a 0.5-inch sling. Please give me suggestions from Amazon, Walmart, dollar tree, or dollar general so I can get one quickly. The T will be here Wednesday.
Definitely check out the dollar store and Walmart they have some plastic stuff that works well,

all found at dollar store-
6DFB16E0-1196-43DD-B25F-D8CEE4635AA0.jpeg 414EC929-849C-4F37-AE76-E57A03A53D72.jpeg 0983F7B9-8068-4E2F-9C8C-1C3BA052F8F2.jpeg

Lucky123

Arachnobaron
Check you recycling so you have a backup Incase your permanent enclosure doesn’t come on time, you may even find a suitable long term enclosure.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I used an AMAC box for mine. P mets are the most nervous of the Poki's give yourself extra space on the vertical at a minimum.

ispectechular

Arachnosquire
I used an AMAC box for mine. P mets are the most nervous of the Poki's give yourself extra space on the vertical at a minimum.
Yeah, it’s not my first one, I just don’t happen to have a container for the size sling. I was thinking it was a 1 inch sling when I ordered it but later looked back and saw it was 0.5 I feel like my 32 oz deli is too big.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yeah, it’s not my first one, I just don’t happen to have a container for the size sling. I was thinking it was a 1 inch sling when I ordered it but later looked back and saw it was 0.5 I feel like my 32 oz deli is too big.
It could work. Just give it good hiding places. At 0.5 inch I use smaller.

ispectechular

Arachnosquire
I got Thrifty, went to petsmart and picked up some flukes freeze dried river shrimp, price matched chewy, and then removed the content and the label. Bam, perfect size for the 0.5 inch P. Met for $1.54.

Attachments

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
I got Thrifty, went to petsmart and picked up some flukes freeze dried river shrimp, price matched chewy, and then removed the content and the label. Bam, perfect size for the 0.5 inch P. Met for $1.54.
nice idea!

radjess331

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The dollar store has a large range of products that are really useful. Recently I’ve seen these containers for sale for $1.99 it has a dozen in there. They are the same height as the tall cricket cups but not as thick. 08869509-9ED2-432E-B3B4-F416C7F213FA.jpeg

radjess331

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Also found these lockable containers. Just gotta drill a ton of tiny holes for ventilation. 906488A9-BB3A-46D2-A792-C327F6E940BF.jpeg