question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackieb06

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
does any one want to buy my tarantulas? it would be nice, i really need the money and with no one responding it is annoying

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I might be interested in a couple of adults. Have you posted a list?

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i think i saw a similar post from you in announcements. You might want to post in the classified section and possibly on other similar boards. Good luck!

Needles666

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Looks like it was posted on the For Sale section, but it was only like 4 days...

Not sure why they haven't sold, but nothing I'm looking for...

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
If I had the money myself right now, you would have money and one less GBB. Unfortunately I don't. Why don't you bump your add in the for sale/trade section, that might help.

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Upon careful reconsideration, i think i should try to conserve my funds a bit. Sorry blackieb. I've been going a little crazy lately what with the e. murinus, c huahini and two curliez i bought just last week. That was the money i had set aside to get a dubia colony started. Where are my priorities?!?! i'd love to take that king baboon off your hands but i think i should chill...

Good luck selling them, i'm sure somebody here will take you up on this.

Blackieb06

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just really need the money A and be i think they would be better off with someone else i love this hobby but me not having to money to even feed them is not cool i think you should re consider and put them in your care they are both very beautiful and i have had them since they have hatched.

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Please restrict sales related threads for the classified section and by private messaging exclusively.

Thanks,
Sheri

Status
Not open for further replies.