Question? OBT double sac sling mates, do I need to separate?

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My OBT double sac'ed out. About 130 slings from the first sac. The second looks smaller and probably produced about a month after the first sac hatched.

I was wondering if I would need to take out the first slings before the second sac hatched?

Just checking to see what other people have done. THANKS!

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My OBT double sac'ed out. About 130 slings from the first sac. The second looks smaller and probably produced about a month after the first sac hatched.

I was wondering if I would need to take out the first slings before the second sac hatched?

Just checking to see what other people have done. THANKS!
I kept them seperate. I only did this to see if there was any difference in the slings from the first sack compared to the second sack.If anyone has anything scientific to add,I would love to hear it as well....I would also be worried about possible cannabilisim.

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Has anyone????

Just wondering if anyone has triple clutched?

Also, going to leave both pairs of slings in together to see if everyone gets along. PM me if you are interested in how it turns out.

AprilH

Petridish
Old Timer
I would think the older ones would make meals out of the younger ones... just a guess, though.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Just wondering if anyone has triple clutched?

Also, going to leave both pairs of slings in together to see if everyone gets along. PM me if you are interested in how it turns out.
Yea in the breeding reports there was a user who had a triple clutch.