Question about scorpions fluorescing

Envyizm

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Once the scorpion has secreted the cuticle on top of the epidermis, so 2nd instar. Not to sound like a member of the search function police, but a lot of the questions I have noticed you asking lately have already been covered numerous times in ab history. Most of your questions can be answered by a little research ex. "google search or the Ab search function". Another very good resource for scorpion information is the S.O.T.M archives on venomlist.

scorpionmom

Arachnobaron
Once the scorpion has secreted the cuticle on top of the epidermis, so 2nd instar. Not to sound like a member of the search function police, but a lot of the questions I have noticed you asking lately have already been covered numerous times in ab history. Most of your questions can be answered by a little research ex. "google search or the Ab search function". Another very good resource for scorpion information is the S.O.T.M archives on venomlist.
Sorry.:eek: I'll make sure I use your advice. Just had a lot of questions recently and only knew this to be the best place to ask them. Thanks for the advice, and thanks for the information.:)

Envyizm

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It was my pleasure to provide you with some good sources for information, welcome to the hobby! You'll really like the Scorpion of the month archives, they are an extremely important resource for any up and coming or even veteran scorpion enthusiasts. I will say that you were right to think that Arachnoboards is the best place to ask questions, just give us something challenging next time :p.

scorpionmom

Arachnobaron
It was my pleasure to provide you with some good sources for information, welcome to the hobby! You'll really like the Scorpion of the month archives, they are an extremely important resource for any up and coming or even veteran scorpion enthusiasts. I will say that you were right to think that Arachnoboards is the best place to ask questions, just give us something challenging next time :p.
Yes, I will definitely give you something challenging.;)

You are right, I am new to Arachnoboards, but not to the hobby. Thanks for all the advice and information!:)