Question about P. Regalis?

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Do P. regalis slings around the size 3/4-1'' display the creme colored belly band that only P. regalis has as far as pokies go? i was just looking at mine and was wondering that, because none of them have any type of a belly band?? they are all 1'', anyone know? thanks your help is greatly appreciated--Jeff

ArachnoJoost

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My regalis sling is about 1 1/2" now, and doesn't have his belly band yet, the whole abdomen (except for the markings on top) is sort of reddish brown.
greetz,
Joost

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

oh ok cool, thanks for the quick respose man!, yeah i was wondering because i've never had a regalis sling until now, i had adults but not slings, so they must get it with age then huh? cool thanks--Jeff

safetypinup

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yeah, the banding does come with age...Those should begin displaying it within the next 3-4 molts. My 3" female just got hers with her last molt, for example, though the timing could vary by the individual spider. :)
Good luck with them :)

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

cool! thanks flan, i am going to see if i can get some crickets today because i orderd 500 mealworms from worm man.com last week and they still have'nt arrived i dunno proly the weather i beleave ...