question about breeding my tarantulas

vohnholley

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just wondering how big goliath females have to be to breed and how large should rose hairs be before they breed. I am kinda distraught because i had a rosie to mature out male two days ago and it was supposed to be a female when i bought it. I have another rosie but i am worried that its going to molt out male also. So if all else fails i will be buying a freshly molted adult female rosea.

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I am completely and utterly confused by your post... :?

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Nothing confusing about the post other than the topic seemed more on G rosea. The T blondi inquiry in this case should have been posted as a side note toward the end. On the latter, and as someone else earlier putting forth one with known expertise on the matter- Fran?

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nothing confusing about the post other than the topic seemed more on G rosea. The T blondi inquiry in this case should have been posted as a side note toward the end. On the latter, and as someone else earlier putting forth one with known expertise on the matter- Fran?
He wants to know how big a rosea has to be to breed, but has a male. And he wants to buy an adult female rosea but needs to know because his other one is a suspect male as well. Sorry Terry.... still confused. Feel free to help the OP.

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
He wants to know how big a rosea has to be to breed, but has a male. And he wants to buy an adult female rosea but needs to know because his other one is a suspect male as well. Sorry Terry.... still confused. Feel free to help the OP.
my trusty forum decoder ring says he also wanted to know how big a blondi needs to be before it can breed :D

my guess is he's trying to make the best of his situation and breed his roseas?

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just wondering how big goliath females have to be to breed and how large should rose hairs be before they breed. I am kinda distraught because i had a rosie to mature out male two days ago and it was supposed to be a female when i bought it. I have another rosie but i am worried that its going to molt out male also. So if all else fails i will be buying a freshly molted adult female rosea.
Let's rephrase the post:
"At what size can I breed a G. rosea. My supposed female rosea molted into a MM two days ago. I have another rosea, but i'm worried about it being a male also. So if my other rosea molts out male then I will be buying a freshly molted adult female rosea.

Also at what size can I breed a female T. blondi?"
----------------
I haven't bred any Ts... Yet! But from what I've read, you can breed them when they are at 75% of their adult size.

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Let's rephrase the post:
"At what size can I breed a G. rosea. My supposed female rosea molted into a MM two days ago. I have another rosea, but i'm worried about it being a male also. So if my other rosea molts out male then I will be buying a freshly molted adult female rosea.

Also at what size can I breed a female T. blondi?"
----------------
I haven't bred any Ts... Yet! But from what I've read, you can breed them when they are at 75% of their adult size.
I'm glad you did that... Because I wasn't going to attempt it.

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
yes mature females are 75% of their full adult size :) I believe that goes for any T aswell. good luck

vohnholley

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i didn't realize that my question was so confusing. I wanted to breed my rosies however as previously stated my female turned out to be a male. I also inquired about the size on my blondi.. Next time i will try to be clearer in my questions.