Quarantine?

Transylvania

Gondorian
Old Timer
Hi everyone!

I have a quick question concerning quarantine. Right now I have a 3-year-old bearded dragon and two tarantulas in my dorm room. Well I'm a bit concerned about the fact that the only living space I have is a 12'-by-12' dorm room, and I'm going to go to a reptile expo in a couple of weeks to get a gargoyle gecko. I'd like to quarantine the gecko for a while, but how would I be able to do that in such a tiny room? Would it be acceptable to just keep the other animals' cages at one corner of the room and the gecko's cage at the opposite corner? As long as I don't handle the gecko and I don't use the same feeding utensils or anything like that with the other pets, there shouldn't be any problems, right? Thanks. :)

Oh, also, is there a guide somewhere that provides a list of things to look for (and not look for) while picking out a garg?

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If that is the best way you can think of right now then go for it. I'm not a gecko expert but I know a lot about BD. keep us posted on what your gonna do, good luck :)