Pyro fiends pics :)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That's a GORGEOUS leopard gex! I used to have one and now it's so hard to find a normal phase one after all the mutations that were made :(

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
That's a GORGEOUS leopard gex! I used to have one and now it's so hard to find a normal phase one after all the mutations that were made :(
ikr? and even pet stores have morphs i tried to find a normal last time i was there.. 90% are albino [gl finding out what strain based off a 4" gex]

i do have a few morphs. tho much much younger a Blazing Blizzard unsexed. a hybino fm, Mack Super Snow Albino Leucistic male and Mack Snow Albino Leucistic fm i have a giant Tremper albino [pos super giant] coming in.. pretty excited on that ^_^ but of them all my hybino and my normal are my faves..hybinos a bit skittish but super pretty. not seen enough in the hobby imo.. but alex? pff.. she gives kisses ^_^ this chick is my safty net ^_^ i may try to get a pic of my hybino tho ^_^

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I hear ya on the pet stores too!!

I remember when high yellow used to be the only
Morph and it wasn't even genetic at that point!

My normal male had a lot of yellow and base of tail had the orange, long before the carrot tail.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
I hear ya on the pet stores too!!

I remember when high yellow used to be the only
Morph and it wasn't even genetic at that point!

My normal male had a lot of yellow and base of tail had the orange, long before the carrot tail.
omg your taken me back a couple years viper haha i used to breed leos about 5 yrs ago.. back then if it wasnt a hypo, albino , blizard or carrot tail. it wasnt going to sell.. omg i got so bored of carrot tails -.- i think my girl has off of like 4 spots on her of orange now lmao thank bajeezus
but im a sucker for an all black or all white animal and a normal.. to think "man this is how they look in the wild.. this is how it works as camo..." etc fills my heart.. but white and and albino [im a sucker for most albino animals too.. if you havnt noticed yet lmao.] its like "your gene occurs so randomly in nature..im literally blessed to have you.." or the all white whew.. theres no loosing you and their so pretty.. i wish leos came in jet black, like as black as obsidian.. id never have another morph ^_^

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Back onto the susp fm A.brock who molted in transit... Most feet are twisted as can see at least 3 legs are mangled beyond working. I wont be shocked if she rips them off.. Looks like legs 1 2 3 4 and 8 are her movable legs and only 1 2 and 8 look untwisted. (Counting left right left right btw) maybe im seeing wrong.. But 5 6 and 7 are just to mangled it seems like shes dragging them.. Im trying not to stress her yet check in on her lol whew what a task o_O

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince

A bootyfull baby jumper who was chilling on my pod last night . sorry bad immage didnt use flash cuz we arnt supposed to have our phones out lol.. Hes sooo tiny like 1/8"

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
How's the little A.brocklehursti doing? I lost my tiny A. minatrix to a stuck molt, it survived 1 week after doing surgery to free it. :{

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
How's the little A.brocklehursti doing? I lost my tiny A. minatrix to a stuck molt, it survived 1 week after doing surgery to free it. :{
thanks for her asking bud, shes doing ok she did eat a nice juicy roach... shes kinda clumbsy and drags a few legs but she jumped on a crippled roach fairly well.. i think ill feed her every few days in hopes that shell molt out and fix her legs soon :\

her 'brothers' are lively characters as well.. i went to get cages [cuz i was told they was 3" and arnt] but they had none in propper size.. and after seeing her size i changed the sub choice.. gave them a perilite "false bottom" to cut down on weight [as iv never had my genics dig] sence i have 1.5-2" in large like 12"x 6"x~4" enclosures [not for long i hope] and.. well.. one of them would not leave the shipping vial.. so i pulled out the paper towel, unraveled him.. and left the vial in there [where he bolted] and removed the paper... he still is camping in the transparent vial lmao -.-.. the other one i noticed "hm there must have been some perilite in the topsoil [not very uncommon tho] .. nope a little 2" sling dug himself a hole and excavated 2-3" of perilite.. what a weirdy ^_^

Last edited:

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Sperm web! who needa a man? ^.~

A few non arachnids xD the fluffy butts at my mums

And a reason i love some coworkers.. Danielle had a keychain lost its eyeballs from wear n tear.. So i gave her a needle point sharpie.. And she had fun.. Was rick and daryl.. Now its a funner version xD

Being burried in fluffballs the other day (2 behind shoulders too)

This omes screen shots so sry if it fuzzed.. Not mu item but am probably gona work on one of these soon ^.^ geat idea for storage of books and dvds xD maybe even tweek ot to hold 10gals? ;) lolol

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
well another update.. what do we want first? the good or the bad?

lets start with dessert, cause im a fat kid XD well.. my sp machalla is now getting more color after its molt and it excites me..the MM irminias locked and loaded.. still waiting for soone to ask for him. im half tempted to do a loan now like i did with poec and just ask for 5 or 6 babies.. . the A. brocks..fm doin good ate a superworm and eating dubias still hobbling around but 'she' is a trooper.. also my immature male B. emilia has burrowed down in its coco and looking awful dark maybe hell hook out soon? =\ and my susp male P. pulcher is in heavy premolt but just wont roll over! >:O

.now for the veggies... lets start with the less nasty, sad and tolerable but still dont want to 'eat them'... a 'male' brock molted.. i left the molt out as i was tired..was maybe 2".. and a field mouse got ahold of it [i hope you choke mouse..] and other ones lively.but they may be getting their downgrade soon. which im not looking forward too [shelf seems so empty and organized with the boehmeis and pulchripes gone] but very much needed.. my M FM chromatus has for some reason kicked off her hair.. and still looking pretty pink except for her heart.. not sure why i havnt messed with her and the pray i gave her was crushed head roach [actually pulled a few insides out on acident] so lost for words as to why that happened because it was hardly moving the other day.......

now onto the bad veggies...i noticed a dubia with a crushed head still kicking around in fm P. camb #1's exo terra... weird shes thinner, well hydrated.. and usually eats after a day or so of it being in there [day 4 now] i started moving the cage around looking for her to see if she molted.. and alas.. she is in the dirt curled and slightly molding doubt it was a molt, because its a lil moist in there as i keep all my psalms..=\ maybe this cage was just too big for the 3" girl =\ may put a few holes in the side of it? and try an irminia if my male dont move? maybe not.. pretty gutted about it tho

---------- Post added 08-31-2015 at 04:55 AM ----------

Im now getting crap at work for my "monkey fists/gorilla fingers"

Last edited:

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Well...thats new... P. Sp. Machalla hit her roach SO HARD she flipped HERSELF over... Lmao with the addition of kicking a shyte load if sand (from vry sandy soil) into her fresh dish -.-

But shes ok! Lol

Hydrazine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
How fresh is it from molting? the fangs still look kinda reddish.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
I just love it when they wrestle their prey like that [emoji14]
Lol. Ikr
LOL nice wrestling match!!
Hahaha no she layed thwre for a good 3mins.. She did it and layed there... A few secs went by and i walked to front of house grabbed my phone and waljed back, snapped a few pics getting lighting right, and only reason she flipped is i shut the lid feelinn a sneeze coming on and either me shutting it, or me sneezing scared her to her toes lmao
How fresh is it from molting? the fangs still look kinda reddish.
7 days maybe 8 depending if she molted after i went to bed or wiel i was at work.. Her molt measured 3" so gave her a whole week. I think the red your seeing is thw chelocerae? her fangs look jet black to me... idk if ur on computer or phone but on myphone i can zoom ina bit and see black fangs overlapping the roach legs.. Knowing there reputation for feeding i wasnt risking feeding her a day sooner then a week

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Fun img (for me) trying on one of my new masks from sateam wiel in my jew hoodie (my last name is on it for those who dont know)

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Sooo.. Apprently my p.camb who passed did not eat her horm worm even tho she grabbed it... As i come home this morning and hear a strange noise.. Thinking its my MM FINALLY drumming.. no hes just chillin in his web hammock... Look over and in the pcambs cage,where my susp fm irminia is (half size and got her b4 male) i see a little (well large) "humming bird moth" banging against all sides of the plexi... Took a good 10minto grab it without opening cage entirely.. I crippled a wing and a destroyed one (but she still gets some air!) .. Ince my MM gets away from the cage door im going to push it in there and see if hell eat it.. If ge wont move.. Ill drop in with 5"+ genic girl ^.^

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
THE MOMENT WEV ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!

I couldnt sleep... Sooo.. BAM i pulled it.. Took some convincing.. And im glad i did!
Size of sack (nice one if i do say so myself)

So many i added a 2nd bowl (scared on heigth tho but goin in soufle cups soon)

Everyone ^.^