Pyro fiends pics :)

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Damn spider cloaking device.....LOL
Hows the G. rosea rcf doing?
Was that a refference to the machalla pics? I didnt wana take off lid shes still kinda stressed xD

But rosetta is plump and hungry xD shes now in a 10g as well^.^

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Nope not at all
Oh haha i was proud of how i did her cage and shes gona be in there almost all her life lol... but shes a lil skittish so i just used pics i was gona put into the enclosure thread xD
I'm jelly, I want a P. Langenbucheri :(
Lol im debating on getting 3 or 4more xD i just need emeraldus and ill have all psalms in north americas market xD

---------- Post added 07-22-2015 at 05:15 AM ----------

P. Eccs been a busy girl

My flash dulled her out xc

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
As very few of you know i got a 2nd T sp. Panama in with all those lovely psalmos lol... I told steve i swore the new one was much smaller (bout the size of a booger lol) thwn other was when it came in.. but steve thought i got the last at same size.. Well im determined i didnt xD.. He said my guy must be getting huge and thats y i think that... And a few days later my bigger one molted... I cought him/her out in the open today.. And got a side by side

And some solos

Last edited:

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Ha, huge size difference I'd say. Sure one isn't a female growing slower? :D

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
It's defective Ill take it and pay for shipping LOL...gorgeous spider but oh so pricey ;)

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Ha, huge size difference I'd say. Sure one isn't a female growing slower? :D
Haha well bigger one i got 3-3 and this new one,that i just got last week, was a new import xp idk sexes i cant reach larger ones exo in "her" burrow.. But took 2months to molt so im hoping that means fm! Lol

---------- Post added 07-29-2015 at 04:37 PM ----------

It's defective Ill take it and pay for shipping LOL...gorgeous spider but oh so pricey ;)
Hahahaha last one cost me 175 from steve123. Both are from him actually.superb guy ^.^ def worth it at that price imo not the 300 retailers sell it for tho!

---------- Post added 07-29-2015 at 04:39 PM ----------

I just realized cuz of these pics i accidentally dropped a 2nd mealie in smaller ones cage (much dimmer irl) good think i crush heads xD i didnt see it hiding in moss (*goes and removes extra mealie*) that explains why i couldnt find the mealworm ment for larger one.. So i gave it a roach xD i figured i dropped it on floor.. with a crushed head i wont be finding a headless beetle so i didnt pay it no nevermind

Last edited:

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Good golly do I ever want some Theraposinae sp. Panamas. As soon as the prices become more manageable, I'll make the plunge. For now, I'll admire pictures and sigh wistfully.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Good golly do I ever want some Theraposinae sp. Panamas. As soon as the prices become more manageable, I'll make the plunge. For now, I'll admire pictures and sigh wistfully.
Maan two of you now saying there expensive? Making me feel like a moron ;( or just a big baller (not the case) first one (bigger one) i payed 195 for and got 3-3 new one i payed 175.. And here i thought thats a great price xc i cant blame people for not paying the $300 tho lol

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Maan two of you now saying there expensive? Making me feel like a moron ;( or just a big baller (not the case) first one (bigger one) i payed 195 for and got 3-3 new one i payed 175.. And here i thought thats a great price xc i cant blame people for not paying the $300 tho lol
Oh no! That's a much better price. I've paid $125 for 1" Xenesthis immanis and $150 for 1" Pamphobeteus sp. Duran slings before. But I can't imagine go over $200 for a sling-- personally. I mean, I could get a relatively 'rare' sexed female or a large sexed female for $200, you know? I could enjoy a new female while waiting for the sling prices to go down.

You're lucky you got those prices. Much more reasonable.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Oh no! That's a much better price. I've paid $125 for 1" Xenesthis immanis and $150 for 1" Pamphobeteus sp. Duran slings before. But I can't imagine go over $200 for a sling-- personally. I mean, I could get a relatively 'rare' sexed female or a large sexed female for $200, you know? I could enjoy a new female while waiting for the sling prices to go down.

You're lucky you got those prices. Much more reasonable.
Lol indeed tho i spent 220 on susp fm p. Ecc..but thats why you shop around.. Always seen them (panama) going 250-300 and one day wiel lookin for some more gbbs i came apon his post for sp panama 195.. Im lookin at my wallet like "damn you only hav 250 saved back for some gbbs but..but pyro..its on SALE" Talked to him a bit and got a few freebies added and i def regret nothing! Granted i never got those gbbs lmao but i found my main psalmo provider, made a great investment and met a great guy who happens to be importing almost everything i want lmao. But sometimes.. If its on your wishlist its one if them things...When the steels hot, Strike! cant wait around prices fluxuate and stocks are limmited ^.^

Slimdean

Arachnopeon
Wow that's a lot of duckweed lol. I use the plastic duckweed for deco in my dwarf T's enclosures and they really love it.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Wow that's a lot of duckweed lol. I use the plastic duckweed for deco in my dwarf T's enclosures and they really love it.
lol yea i have to put goldfish in the tanks to get rid of them had a huge outbreak in my 33g and had to steal a few of a buddies koi lol.. i accidentally brought 3 leafs over in that 10g from a shipment and thought itd just barely grow and id scoop it out.. well i got busy and in a week i had a ton.. i thought "oh ill just clean it out when it gets bad..again." little did i know those 3 was bad XD but you probably have frog bit similar ;) not as big of a pain XD especially being plastic ;)

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Guess they need to call it rabbit weed instead.
More like bull-spit plant lmao never being able o get rid of it it seems lmao... Its just like bull §%!# good for the ecosystem but such a mess once you get into it ;D

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
UPDATES!
As i said rosetta was moved into a 10g like a week or so back.. Heres some pics on what she did with it.. ~Note~ shes never been a webber before paiting she only had a feeding mat that was added to/slightly thickened with each meal...

Before i broke the webs

And after

Flooded ine side just a lil to much (screen top splattered water)

P. Lang