Pyro fiends pics :)

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
im gona have to bust out the 10x attachment now this pic looked sooo much better on phone before upload XD

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Hehe i got my Ts in about a hr ago ^.^ sowwie rattie i just finished ;)

Edit: wo dat dust and hard water under the flash *embarrassed,

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
Are those mine? Ack I'm so excited!!

---------- Post added 06-24-2015 at 11:46 AM ----------

Also, this explains the question of what I'm hating you for.......

:eek::giggle:

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Are those mine? Ack I'm so excited!!

---------- Post added 06-24-2015 at 11:46 AM ----------

Also, this explains the question of what I'm hating you for.......

:eek::giggle:
Lol nope mine xD why elese would they be in a deli? ;)

Last edited:

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Was out and about and found this..i was about to "tickle" it out and keep her but remembered... "I walked 5miles here..and all i have with me is a 500ml bottle of water..that im still drinking...i better leave her alone" plus you only find A. Hentzi here.. And im not fond of a slow grower ;) but heres a nice burrow that wasnt here 2-3months ago... And you cant see it in pic but there was only a few strands of silk.. And if i zoom in with phone i feel like i see toes... Dang.. Shoulda found her a cricket ;)

Ignore the bee/wasp by the hole wasnt on ground thing kept folowing me -.-

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
Was out and about and found this..i was about to "tickle" it out and keep her but remembered... "I walked 5miles here..and all i have with me is a 500ml bottle of water..that im still drinking...i better leave her alone" plus you only find A. Hentzi here.. And im not fond of a slow grower ;) but heres a nice burrow that wasnt here 2-3months ago... And you cant see it in pic but there was only a few strands of silk.. And if i zoom in with phone i feel like i see toes... Dang.. Shoulda found her a cricket ;)

Ignore the bee/wasp by the hole wasnt on ground thing kept folowing me -.-

Way cool. I'm sooooo jelly! Lol

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Beautiful "Fat Bottom Girl" making the world go round...LOL
GL with the paring, would love a couple RCF's if you are successful.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
RCF!!!! :O

My favorite. Ver nice.

Remember what I told you about the brachy's and GBB gravid girls? ;) Do the same with her.
actually she has been sitting in a tote [you can kinda see that] im debating on puting her in a 10g soon... she has sat on my bedside table sence i got her. no extra heat, no excess light, just a normal feeding every 10-12 days [because she is a finnicky eater..] she is HUGE now compared to how she was premolt.. i think i did good sofar on her. gbb, def getting the 5 star treatment tho.. if i have a good sack your happily welcome to a few of these buddy ^_^ ill have WAY to many i mainly bred her for the experience, that and it seems everyone loves a red color form

Last edited: