Put that in your brainpan and smoke it.

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
This is one fuzzy mouse that is having a really bad day.

Here's a closeup:

Here's what it looks like after the M. robustum is done with it. Not so cute and cuddly now is it? ;)

Scott

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
all I can say is 'nice macro on that camera Scott'!!!
Geez, wish mine took pics like that :D

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
You know, I was just looking at that second pic again, and I noticed something. Is it just me or does the marking by the eyes look like the letter M? Maybe that's where they came up with the name Megaphobema??? Who knows....just food for thought. ;)

Scott

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
nope, not just you...it totally looks like it!
I believe megaphobema means something like 'big legs' or similiar in Latin though...
maybe not, I have no idea what I'm talking about (the usual)

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Reminds me of the first T. blondi I owned. There wasn't much left of the mice once she'd finished her meal.

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Scott,

That's absolutely hideous.... :)

Got any more?? =D

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It is so weird that they never eat the tail. The L Parahybana that recently devoured the anole only left a tail behind. My old t Blondi only ever left tails behind and small masses of goo. Did that ball of mouse stuff smell terrible?

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Originally posted by JacenBeers
It is so weird that they never eat the tail. The L Parahybana that recently devoured the anole only left a tail behind. My old t Blondi only ever left tails behind and small masses of goo. Did that ball of mouse stuff smell terrible?
Hey Jacen,

Actually, that's not a tail. It's a peat twig that got stuck to the spitball. Didn't see hide nor hair of a tail. I gave up smelling spitballs a long time ago. I hold my breath when I'm removing them. The smell is a little too pungent for my tastes. :)

Scott

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hey

I wish my camera could take pictures like that. That is one nice T, having a nice dinner.

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

really awesome pics there scott, man looks like that mouse got the fangs right in the eyes, ouch,lol---Jeff

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
EEEW. Gross. I thought that was the tail too. Oops. Good photos though. Kinda feel sorry for the mouse, but just a little. Not a lot.

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I am going to get a digital camera so i can take pics of all my spiders that look that good. And Spider saviour quit being such a baby. Spiders are meant to eat big mice. That is what is great about them.,