Purchased this beauty today

MichiganReptiles

Arachnobaron
Today we purchased this beautiful 08 female boa. She will be here on Wednesday. Her parents are coral albino het anery male x anery het albino female.

More pictures to come once we actually have her.

I love Boas.

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very nice!

I never owned a boa but really now considering :}

Very nice!

pitbulllady

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Wow! She's a beauty, alright, and already old enough to breed! You need to find a het male to pair her up with since the breeding season for Boas starts around Oct.-Nov., typically. If you can find a male with a dominant pattern trait, like a Jungle, you could wind up with some albino Jungle babies! Just make sure that his strain of albinism is compatible with hers.

EDIT: Oops, I mistook the "08" for "8 feet", lol. That's what not getting much sleep for two weeks will do to you. You will have at least another year before she's old enough to breed, so you have plenty of time to find her a boyfriend.

pitbulllady

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very nice Toni! I have got to get one or two of these.. They are gorgeous! :D
Congrats! :)

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It's weird, I was never really into boas until I got one. Now I need more, but don't really have the space.

She is absolutely gorgeous, Toni...can't wait to see more pictures of her.

Cass

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Toni, Awesome little boa and can't wait to see more pics as it grows! :clap:

Terry

jere000

Arachnosquire
Very nice albino het anery my boas are breeding right now i also just picked up a male motley a few days ago, also don't breed her until she is 4 years old it's all about maturity with boas, also a male jungle to her would make normals het albino and poss het anery and jungles het albino and poss het anery in order to produce more albinos the boa must carry the gene for albinism good luck and welcome to boas.

MichiganReptiles

Arachnobaron
Actually this is our 4th boa. We have a pair of normals that are late 09 - won't breed them for at least two years.

We have an 08 male that is 100% het albino. We weren't planning on breeding them until at least next year. If I breed her with the 100% het albino male - what will we get? They are the same strain - both Kahl.

Thanks everyone!

jere000

Arachnosquire
Actually this is our 4th boa. We have a pair of normals that are late 09 - won't breed them for at least two years.

We have an 08 male that is 100% het albino. We weren't planning on breeding them until at least next year. If I breed her with the 100% het albino male - what will we get? They are the same strain - both Kahl.

Thanks everyone!
Albinos and normal 100% het albinos wait until the female is 4years old not 3 years old.

MichiganReptiles

Arachnobaron
Albinos and normal 100% het albinos wait until the female is 4years old not 3 years old.
So if we got her a male albino het anery, would they produce any snow boas? or would that offspring be double het and then possibly produce snow?

We will wait until 4 yrs old. thank you.

jere000

Arachnosquire
So if we got her a male albino het anery, would they produce snow boas?

We will wait until 4 yrs old. thank you.
That is a possibility if she proves out het anery hopefully she is good luck, also i messed up on the genetics on my last post all of the babies would be possible het for anery too:eek: