Purchased my 1st new T this afternoon!!

ThisMeansWAR

Arachnosquire
Just had to say that I finally purchased my 1st new T this afternoon!!
Yay! I know the feeling, it's an amazing experience to get these animals up close and personal for the first time. Be very aware of the potential for addiction, it's not just an inside joke... I got my first three from a previous owner six months ago. I now own 25.

You will have several when christmas comes around, post a reply here when you do :)

doodledog

Arachnopeon
I received an update that my girl will be here Friday. I have to admit that i am having a mix of emotions atm...kinda like when you find out your pregnant for the very first time....lol. I'm excited, scared, thrilled and worried I won't do the "right" thing..all at the same moment!! haha

doodledog

Arachnopeon
Everybody has said this somewhat but I am going to be very blunt:

Don't fight the urge to get new additions, just accept it because the more you fight it, the stronger the urge will get. It's like giving up food all together and fighting the urge to eat.
well, i will admit that I have already been thinking about my next new addition....hehehe....a prolific webber maybe??? i shouldn't be writing this yet, but strangely i can't help myself!

ronoverdrive

Arachnopeon
Be warned. I joined the hobby last year with the thought of just having one T (I got a B Smithi). A year later and I've just bought a second T (G. Pulchra) and about to buy a third!!

Curlyhairs are a great first T, you definitely will not be disappointed. :)
Lucky you. I started Jan 25th of this year. Today I'm up to 14 and got #15 arriving tomorrow.