Pumpkin Patch Tarantula (Hapalopus Sp. Columbia) Large

Tarantula B

Arachnosquire
Bought my first pumpkin, send me any advice or experiences that you may have for me.

Thanks so much!

Liquifin

Arachnoking
They're quite a reclusive species, but an amazing species to see whenever they're out for view. They also web and burrow a lot in my experience which they're not too hard to care for. Whenever my two females go into pre-molt, they would seal themselves in for about a month or two and not come out for a long time until whenever they're hungry. Which can be quite worrisome sometimes for a dwarf species, but a normal thing for them.

Beautiful species whenever they're out and about.

Tarantula B

Arachnosquire
This person I bought from is sending me an unsexed one but as a dwarf tarantula I do know the female is bigger than the male right?

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
This person I bought from is sending me an unsexed one but as a dwarf tarantula I do know the female is bigger than the male right?
Females of all species are larger than males. In some cases the difference is ENORMOUS.

CJJon

Arachnokrólewicz
Why are these questions never, "I am thinking of buying my first pumpkin, send me any advice or experiences that you may have before I buy it"?

:confused: