Pulling the P. ornata sac

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Well I pulled the P. ornata sac and I guess the invasive video didn't effect her LOL!!!

[youtube]HhdNAkpaCYY[/youtube]

Pics:

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
Congratulations! I might actually have to venture into the pokie genus soon.

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I guess the invasive video didn't effect her LOL!!!
This, and you also insulted a member at the very beginning of the video. STAY CLASSY ROB! :rolleyes:

Grats on the sac nonetheless.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
This, and you also insulted a member at the very beginning of the video. STAY CLASSY ROB! :rolleyes:

Who?? I never insulted anyone...no names were said, no board was metioned ;)

harmroelf

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
haha, i love ur enthousiasm and anticipation anytime u pull a sac. Anytime soon i will be pulling my very first sac (irminia) please do come over hehehe (holland)

Poxicator

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well done Rob, good to see more pokie breeding, hopefully I got the same success with my P. striata and P. pederseni

grayhound

Arachnosquire
awesome pics!!

WOW..... I'm stunned by how cool those pictures are Rob!!!!!

Jeremy

DansDragons

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
nice! hope those little dudes make it, i need a couple more ornatas on my shelves... :D

LOL.
you put your panties on the wrong way this morning? :rolleyes:

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My first ornata sling just molted and gained a LOT of size! Cool vid Rob. These should be more popular...

On an off note, are ornata's really "nastier" in temperament compared with other pokies?

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
My first ornata sling just molted and gained a LOT of size! Cool vid Rob. These should be more popular...

On an off note, are ornata's really "nastier" in temperament compared with other pokies?
In my opinion they are a LOT more nastier!

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
In my opinion they are a LOT more nastier!
Really? Are they the "meanest" pokies? I'm still on the market for a rufliata...I'm not worried about them (I own an ornata!) but I'm curious about temperament differences amongst pokies. My regalis doesn't seem very aggressive at all. I got a semi-threat display taking out a bolus that was next to her once, but that's been the only aggression I've seen, which isn't saying much.

DansDragons

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Really? Are they the "meanest" pokies? I'm still on the market for a rufliata...I'm not worried about them (I own an ornata!) but I'm curious about temperament differences amongst pokies. My regalis doesn't seem very aggressive at all. I got a semi-threat display taking out a bolus that was next to her once, but that's been the only aggression I've seen, which isn't saying much.
ornata, rufilata and fasciata are, IMO the nastiest pokies. my old girls would give thier prosomas just to get a fang in me..:D

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
ornata, rufilata and fasciata are, IMO the nastiest pokies. my old girls would give thier prosomas just to get a fang in me..:D
Totally agree with that Dan! I can't believe how easy I got the sac away.....I was prepared for a lot more nastier Ornata than what was in the vid!
:D

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Congrats and save me a couple!! ;)
I gotcha coverd big a Fran!