pulling the C.cyaneopubescens (GBB) eggsac!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I decided to pull my C.cyaneopubescens (GBB) eggsac, & I got lucky again LOL!! The mother of this sac I actually got as a 2nd instar sling from "Mina" a while back....this was her first sac and she did VERY well!!!

[youtube]tBa1RLfELU4[/youtube]

BillyG

Arachnopeon
congratulations...again!hope they can become as beautiful as their mama(of course some has to be like their old man).:clap::clap:

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey Rob, if you save a few for me I'll pay you in Steak n' Shake gift cards...;)

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Way cool Rob! Congrats! GBB slings are so cute!

I'm still waiting on a Sammy video, btw. :) I'll hassle you until she is fed online Rob! lol

mike w

Arachnopeon
Way to go Rob!! I'll be keeping an eye on the for sale thread so I can purchase a sling from you!

sn95

Arachnopeon
Congrats man, I couldn't imagine having one sac going let alone as many as you have.

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Veddy nice! Now lay off the crack and speak at normal speeds!

Ok...See? Now listen, honey;

First; You need to learn some Internet manners. If you dont have anything to comment to the thread in question, please dont feel like you have to share your absolutely non related opinion about him or the way he speaks.
Not only is not the place, is really childish and no one cares,but because it has nothing to do with the matter.

Also, wheter you like Rob or not, the fact is that you would need to live a couple of your 19 year old lifes to acomplish anything near what this guy has accomplished in terms of breeding Theraphosids.
Insulting around is not a nice way to present yourself on this boards, and that wont get you far around here. Although the mods and admins will let you know this way better than me.

And last, You are teeny 19 year old kid whos not only no one in this hobby but barely knowing what life is about,I wonder what the hell do you know about him, let alone talking about crack. So at the very least, respect the adults and if you feel like making smart arse comments, go to Facebook and impress your teeny cool friends, but this is not the place.

Now please dont bother asking me again about any Blondi, cos I wont sell anything to you, kid.

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Fran = WIN!

Congrats Rob, my GBB is molting at the moment, lots of blue legs everywhere! :D

Wachusaynoob

Arachnosquire
Ok...See? Now listen, honey;

First; You need to learn some Internet manners. If you dont have anything to comment to the thread in question, please dont feel like you have to share your absolutely non related opinion about him or the way he speaks.
Not only is not the place, is really childish and no one cares,but because it has nothing to do with the matter.

Also, wheter you like Rob or not, the fact is that you would need to live a couple of your 19 year old lifes to acomplish anything near what this guy has accomplished in terms of breeding Theraphosids.
Insulting around is not a nice way to present yourself on this boards, and that wont get you far around here. Although the mods and admins will let you know this way better than me.

And last, You are teeny 19 year old kid whos not only no one in this hobby but barely knowing what life is about,I wonder what the hell do you know about him, let alone talking about crack. So at the very least, respect the adults and if you feel like making smart arse comments, go to Facebook and impress your teeny cool friends, but this is not the place.

Now please dont bother asking me again about any Blondi, cos I wont sell anything to you, kid.

Okay fran, What did I do to piss you off? I wasnt insulting him, I wasnt even being mean. You can tell he was excited about the video, hence the talking fast. I thought it was CUTE.

And I wasnt in any way wanting for you to SELL me one of your blondi's, I was meerely trying to get some information from someone who has EXPERIENCE with them.

And lastly fran, one day I inspire to have your internetz fame. Oh wait, just kidding. was that a joke?

TalonAWD

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats Rob. I actually waited 30 days and had 2nd instar fatties.

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Save me a couple of those GBB, Rob :clap:

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats Rob! Maybe when they are ready I will have the funds to get a few from you.. :D

Fran I didnt know you had the internet fame to! LUCKY! {D

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats Rob! Maybe when they are ready I will have the funds to get a few from you.. :D

Fran I didnt know you had the internet fame to! LUCKY! {D

Yeah go figure, I thought I was the one with the higher number of points {D