Pulling Female P.regalis #2's egg-sac!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I pulled my other female P.regalis egg-sac and got much better results than I did with the other one, there was a total of 133 eggs and I have 131 good eggs w/ legs (2-bad ones LOL!!)

[youtube]6VSqZH9mffQ[/youtube]

Pics:

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just adore those little custard coloured blobs! They're adorable!

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hahaha. Rob, I guess so far I must be the only one who caught the "you can see alot of things with this"

and the

"just open your sac" while holding an xacto knife. haha{D

congrats on the sac. :clap:

DemonAsh

Arachnosquire
Rob... thank you for all the documentation you do on all your critters. Reading stuff and seeing it are two entirely different ballgames and I know its helped me out a lot. Thanks again and congrats on another successful sac!!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Hahaha. Rob, I guess so far I must be the only one who caught the "you can see alot of things with this"

and the

"just open your sac" while holding an xacto knife. haha{D

congrats on the sac. :clap:
You caught that too, huh? I was wondering if anyone would. LOL

PS - Clover is STILL gravid...you should see her butt these days. Actually I'll take a pic today. She is massive and can hardly walk! But she still refuses to lay the sac. Hopefully soon - maybe all the egg sac action around her will make her want to join in! LOL

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
haha. she isnt the only one refusing to drop! My female Versi is HUGE! but won drop for nothing. I tried flooding, cooler her off, warming her up. I have a feeling if she drops though it will be HUGE!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
haha. she isnt the only one refusing to drop! My female Versi is HUGE! but won drop for nothing. I tried flooding, cooler her off, warming her up. I have a feeling if she drops though it will be HUGE!
LOL!! I have 2 versi doing the same thing, it has been 5+ months now!!