Question Publications

taranbandido

Arachnosquire
Excuse me, one question!: In the Photos section of my Personal User Thread, can I post links to long videos from other websites? Thank you... Without further ado, Diego...

Wolfram1

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
i think you can always provide links to external content, what you cannot do is upload a file that does not belong to you (aka that you downloaded somewere else)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
i think you can always provide links to external content, what you cannot do is upload a file that does not belong to you (aka that you downloaded somewere else)
You can’t post a link directly to an peer-reviewed article either- copyright violation

Wolfram1

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
You can’t post a link directly to an peer-reviewed article either- copyright violation
oh really, i always thought you just culdn't copy-paste them here while providing the link to the journals is fine since there is a paywall anyway

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
oh really, i always thought you just culdn't copy-paste them here while providing the link to the journals is fine since there is a paywall anyway
direct to paywall should be fine, not to article

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Excuse me, one question!: In the Photos section of my Personal User Thread, can I post links to long videos from other websites? Thank you... Without further ado, Diego...
Depends really. If you want to share one of your own videos, then you can link to it in the Tarantula Chat section.