Pterinochilus murinus

boina

Lady of the mites
Sorry i dont ship to the US. I`m from Denmark. If you were from europe i would gladly ship some to you. :);)
Really? I'd take a female... and I live probably a lot closer to you than to most Germans on this board... (Kiel)

louise f

Arachnoangel
Really? I'd take a female... and I live probably a lot closer to you than to most Germans on this board... (Kiel)
I would be more than happy to ship one for you, but i have not sexed them yet. So i dont know before they molt again. Sorry.

But there`s just a little problem, i can`t ship at the moment it is minus degrees at night here in Dk. So we have to wait to it gets a little warmer. :) You can just sent me a pm, if you like. ;)

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
="cold blood, post: 2618001, member
OBTs are like LPs...stay in the hobby long enough and they are impossible to avoid.
:eek:
I hope not! An Lp I wouldn't mind as much, but I really really REALLY don't want the orange monster...

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
I love LP's. Super common, but great in so many ways. My OBT is cute, but has grown to the size that it's getting aggressive when opening the lid.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I love LP's. Super common, but great in so many ways. My OBT is cute, but has grown to the size that it's getting aggressive when opening the lid.
Yeah, from what i've gathered that is one of the main issues when new keepers get this species. They seem skittish and flighty when they're slings, hiding rather than stand their ground. Keeper thinks 'this is easy enough'.But after two or three molts, most of them aren't like that anymore, hissing and slapping instead of run and hide.
They have a bad reputation, and though it is not always as bad as that, they didn't get that reputation for nothing ;)

Tanner Dzula

Arachnoknight
Lol, I`m only glad that i never bred the Lasiodora sp.:D I had enough with the P.murinus. Fun to think this was not one of my first breeding projects, but because a lot have requested for the species, so i thought hell why not try to breed them. Now i have 20 almost sub adult of those things. Damn. I really thought that many more would like those, but nope. :p:D
It is without a doubt a beautiful species. But with a bad temper. And crazy fast.
ha, just stumbled on this thread out of boredom and saw this....was about to offer to buy ALL of them, and then remember that unfortunately you are not here in the states :/

I'm not really a "new keeper" but P. Murinus has always been one of my favorite species so far. easy to keep, easy to house, and easy to care for. if it were up to JUST me id already have 100 of these little devils(but alas my significant other would kill me, as she's already sick of the 4 we have haha)

louise f

Arachnoangel
ha, just stumbled on this thread out of boredom and saw this....was about to offer to buy ALL of them, and then remember that unfortunately you are not here in the states :/

I'm not really a "new keeper" but P. Murinus has always been one of my favorite species so far. easy to keep, easy to house, and easy to care for. if it were up to JUST me id already have 100 of these little devils(but alas my significant other would kill me, as she's already sick of the 4 we have haha)
Yeah sorry, i dont ship to the states.:( Would be a big risk. They are really easy to care for <3 :) Hehe well then your wife must be happy then since I`m not shipping to US :rofl: Lol

Tanner Dzula

Arachnoknight
Yeah sorry, i dont ship to the states.:( Would be a big risk. They are really easy to care for <3 :) Hehe well then your wife must be happy then since I`m not shipping to US :rofl: Lol
which is totally understand able.
its situations like these where i wish i had an Import license. but even with that, with the way customs is on both sides, with the Dept of Game &Fish here, and the temps here in the summer, id hate to se anything happen to these guys on the way over. plus i cant imagine to cost for it all haha,

and yes, she will be very happy to hear that there is no chance you can ship me ANY sub adults haha.